Provisional licence

The whole class A was infront of the building that we were going to our licence from. The class was was talking while i was absolutely going to challenge anyone for first place "If you can pass this test and get your licences the new eggs will hatch into chicks, you'll be second pro. I expect your best." That was a weird way to put it but i was going to knock the ball out of the ballpark. "Lets call out the usual you guys." Kiri started trying to get us excited "Plus ultra!" I looked up when i heard an unusual voice, there i saw a boy in another uniform looking overly enthusiastic. I stared at him with an emotionless face. "You know it's pretty rude to barge into people's huddles like that." A purple haired boy not to far from him commented, i was too captivated in the boy that barged in though, his strength was powerful. It wasn't as high as mine but it was above shoto's that was for sure.

I wouldn't look away from the boy and started drilling holes into him, he looked back at me his smile falling for a second then he walked off with his classmates. "Isana yoarashi." Dad said, "You know that guy mister Aizawa?" hakegure asked "Indeed, he's strong." this piqued my interest, it wasn't every day dad complimented someone. "He's the same year as you all, he received the second to top scores for recommendations. But for some unknown reason he turned down the request and went to UA." The class started muttering while i was practically thinking of all the techniques i could beat him. I was snapped out of my thoughts by this high-pitched voice "Eraser! I know that scowl anywhere." I looked over at the voice to see a woman with turquoise hair and a green and orange suit, "I saw you on the sports festival but it's been a while since we were this close in person." I could feel the disturbance on his face and it was kinda funny. "Let's get married." I snapped my head at the lady "No." My dad and i said, "I mean think of it if i was your wife your life would be filled with joy and laughter." "That sounds like an actual nightmare." Dad answered. She continued flirting with dad and it got a little annoying if you ask me.

Then she called over her students, they looked pretty weak but i was thought to never judge a book by its cover. There was this boy who was touching everyone's hands and talking to them with this disgusting nice tone. "Hey i'm shindo, seems like UA has been having a lot of trouble this year must have been tough for you." He switched to denki's hand "But even so you're all aiming to become pro heroes despite those hard ships." Jiro's hand "It's wonderful." He did this stupid anime pose "Hearts full of fortitude. I believe that's what ever hero in the world needs.". I yawned "And bakugo, it must have been hard for you with that whole kidnapping incident. You have an especially strong will, today i'm going to do my best to learn from you." He stuck out his hand just for bakugo to slap it and say "Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look in your eyes." The boy gave a friendly smile and walked up to me, he grabbed my hands like the others "Speaking of being kidnapped i've never seen a girl show so much strength, any man would be happy to have a women like you." I snatched my hands from his grip and kicked him in his box lightly because i give pity points. "Didn't anyone tell you not to touch a lady without their permission?" A hand intertwined with mine, i looked up to see shoto looking pretty pissed. Probably from the guy before and this one.

"Kurayami be nice." Dad said with a sigh knowing that was one of the last things i would be to random strangers that touch people without their permission. "Get your stuff and head to orientation ." He continued, i followed him with a small duffel bag and my costume. 

We were in our costumes in a room that was filled to the brim with other students, the a tired looking man that looked somewhat like Aizawa with light grey hair started talking sleepily. "Okay then... lets do this exam thing." I couldn't understant the rest of the speech because he was muttering the whole thing what i got was out of the 15,000 of us only 100 people would be passing, my goal now was to be first, the man also said something about three targets and getting this tennis ball thing on them. When the man was done the room opened up to reveal something like the USJ.