festival 2

I woke up early in the morning the next day by my phone, i scrolled through my notifications to see an message from dad.

Meet me at the hospital now, eri's requesting you.

That was all it took for me to jump out of bed into a white blouse with a black pencil skirt and a black trench coat to complete the look, of course i had my bandages on now so my legs could never be bare. I grabbed black heels but didn't put them on until i got outside so i didn't wake anyone up. I took a cab to the address dad gave me, when i got to the hospital i was given the room to eri's room.

I knocked on the door until i was told to come in, "Did i really have to come in this ear-" I paused when i saw eri awake in her bed. I stood there for a minute my brain stopped functioning, she looks so much like me. I bit my lip as tears started to form in my eyes, i blinked and for a second i thought i was a young kura-sa in her place. A tear rolled down my face as a smile grew so big that it might have torn my face "You scared me you know, with that whole outburst thing."

A confused but worried look grew on eri's face, i walked closer until i stood in front of her. "w-when i had a fever, every night i saw you singing to me. You were also there when you rescued me, you were hurt badly... all because of me." My smile grew small and warm "And i still don't know your name." i took her hand in mine "My name is kurayami, but you can just call me yami." She looked down "I'm so sorry for a-all the trouble I've caused you, yami". 

My face lost its smile, i used my finger to lift up her chin. " You have never caused me any trouble to me" a small smile returned to my face " You've actually reminded me of some good memories." I saw a confused but happy look in her eyes "Hey, wanna see something." She nodded. I scrunched a lot of my hair pushing it to the top of my head "Bam" I let go of my hair and in it's place wear two perfect snow white wolf ears.

It took a while for them to heal from the stain incident so i had to keep them hidden because they became really sensitive. Eri's big eyes lit up but she never did smile, "wow~, c-can i touch them." I nodded then laid my head on her lap. As she pet my head "Eri let's be friends." I felt her hand stop for a second "Friends..." I look up "Ya, to tell you the truth i'm not the best at making friends but i really want you to be my friend."  She nodded 

"you're time's almost up." I glance back then nodded "Eri, what's your favorite color and fruit?" it didn't take her a second to even consider "Red and apples." I nodded then stood up "I'll drop off a red dress tomorrow for whenever you get out of here, okay." I gave her one last smile wave before exiting her room. 

"I'm so tired." I complained to dad as we were talking in his car, i saw him roll his eyes from the mirror in the front of the car. "But i'm so happy, eri's so cute." The change in emotions probably caught dad off guard but my heart felt like it was about to explode. "Wait where has mic been?" now that i think about it i haven't seen him at school for a while. "um, okay listen closely what i say next might be shocking." I see his black eyes fixed on me from the rear view mirror. I sit up straight in the backseat "I don't know how to say this but me and hazashi. Are a thing."

My eyebrows furrow together "For how long?" he broke his gaze off of me "For awhile, since the  sports fest i think." I frowned even more "I'll understand if you do-" I rudely cut him off "Why didn't you tell me earlier. Then the audacity to change your attitude to shoto when you have this big secret" He rolled his eyes as he parked at the staff parking.

"Oh ya, for our concert i'm the lead singer which is both exciting and nerve wracking." He nodded but seemed to be scheming something. "Are you not telling me something?" I slight smirk appeared on his face "No,why." I look away "Nothing."