interns

In the end i chose to go to mirko's agency because tokoyami was going to hawks and i didn't want it to make it awkward. Aizawa was going through rules with us and all i could think about is if mirko would let me fight, this situation was very interesting to say the least. Like i'm a pro assassin with years of experience but I can't fight since I don't have a licence? After Aizawa was done with the rules i walked up to todoroki "So, see you i guess." i said, he nodded. I walked to the train and took it to mirko's agency, It was big i mean what did i expect she was a pro hero. 

When i walked in i was greeted with confetti and ikea arrows leading me to a room, i had a wide grin on my face but i noticed nobody was here. I followed the arrows that led to an office, when i walked in it was empty i was kinda disappointed. A chair in the middle of the office started moving, it was ominously spinning towards me "So you're finally here, no need in running we have mirko.' Then mirko was thrown next to the chair. Maybe mirko and the others were preparing for you with a surprise and these villains came and attacked, why is it always me. I got into a fighting pose and the chair turned completely and i saw a mischievous smile but the person looked way too familiar. Then there was laughter, i looked down and saw mirko holding her stomach laughing. Then the man in the chair started laughing and i saw his wings appear, "HAWKS!!! THIS SO WASN"T FUNNY!!! AND I THOUGHT YOU BOTH KNEW BETTER!!!" I Was so mad at them, I walked up to hawks but made sure to kick mirko on the way. When i got to the chair I pushed hawks out of it and sat down i was so tired, i just slouched there while they laughed their hearts out. "Yo-you l-oo-looked like a dy-dying pig." Mirko yelled, I blushed out of embarrassment then stood up and kicked mirko again she winced. Hawks was on his stomach laughing while eating the ground, I walked over to him and plucked one of his feathers  he yelped. After the laughing mess hawks left because tokoyami would be arriving soon.

I was currently in my room it was night time, mirko's agency had dorms in it and it was nice looking. Tomorrow I will meet everyone and go on patrol. I looked up at the ceiling, i was on my bed thinking about my life. "Slaughter" i said and a demon came out of this black gooey portal in the ceiling reaching a hand out to grab me.

 "Slaughter" i said and a demon came out of this black gooey portal in the ceiling reaching a hand out to grab me

(this is what all your demons looked like but you could make them look anyway you want. They could also look like normal people or people you know)

I smiled at his antics, "What do you want." he said "can you look like me so i can go on a mission." I said with puppy dog eyes, in truth it wasn't his decision. even if he said no i could force him, he was a sinful demon that was under my full control so why not tease him. "Whatever, i don't have a choice anyway." he whispered the last part but as you know no whispers can pass me and my wonderful ears. I got up from the bed while slaughter transformed into me, this is the same thing that happened at the sports festival. I wore a black suit with a tie, i had to greet the dead properly.

As slaughter was getting into the bed i opened the window and got on the frame, i looked back and saw slaughter looking at me. "Take care." i said then jumped out the window i didn't give him time to respond. I was looking for this guy named Haruki Wakato, he was a robber and was supposed to be put to death because of his kill count but he got away and is on the run now. While i was running to the targets base i saw guards dressed up as gangsters so they wouldn't look suspicious, I ducked next to a building. I was counting the number of weapons i had, the summary was there were 12 of them and 11 of them had weapons. I could kill them fast but their screams might alert the actual target. I was there for a few seconds until i got an idea. 

I looked at the building to see if there were any cameras i found three, i used this black goo like the one that the portal was made of to cover the cameras. I then made a goo portal so my demons could pull the guards down while they were changing into them. After the were done changing i ran past them and as i was walking into the base i ungooed the cameras. The base was pretty small so it was kinda easy to find him, he was in an office with at least 30 guards around him! As soon as they saw me they charged at me but in the end i won and killed the man. And again before i left i burned the whole base. I got back into bed and slaughter returned to the underworld.

Hey guys i'm so sorry for not posting in a while i have school and i'm totally drained. Anyway i'll try to post every 2 days. Also i'm watching bungo stray dogs it is so good, i'm at the part when they save the girl with princess snow (i think that is what the thing is named) like after the rescue and she is allowed to stay in the investigation thing. Okay Bye!

word count : 999 lol 1001