USJ

You woke up Mr.Aizawa and he hugged you before he stood up and told the class to wait outside.You got out with everyone and just stood there while everyone was talking, you were tired you you walked over to someone and put your head on their shoulder. You looked up to see who it was and you saw bakugo! But instead of yelling at you he put an arm around you, everyone was kinda surprised by the way bakugo was acting "Hey, are you guys dating or something. Bakugo would never act like that to us." You looked at bakugo and he looked at you " Absolutely not, me and bakugo have a sibling bond." In the corner of your eye you saw kiri exhale like he was holding a breath "I could have said it better but what the brat said" bakugo was yelling at this point

Mr.Aizawa told us to follow him after everyone got out, as we walked in you saw the pro hero 13. Everyone was either squealing or in amazement, you had worked with a lot of pros including 12 so it was not a big deal. 13 was explaining the domes when kiri interrupted her "Hey did you guys hire fake villians?" you ran to a pole and got on it like spider-man, you saw a man with hands on his face you put on your glasses and found out his name is tenko shimura but the name was glitching and then showed tomura shigaraki. What the heck? You heard Mr.Aizawa say " 13 potect the kids, Kurayami your with me" you nodded "Mr.Aizawa the guy with blue hair is tomura shigaraki and his quirk is decayso don't let him touch you." Aizawa nodded, you took of your glasses and ran to the class "Here take this they are assassin glasses that give you info and can do other things, DON'T break them." You ran back to Mr.Aizawa "Permission to kill?" he looked at you with a tired face "No" You sighed "No fair how are they allowed to kill us?" He sighed "Just focus on the fight" He ran into the crowd taking on a lot of villians. You took out your ears and tail to sharpen your senses and ran at them.

You couldn't kill but you made sure to break bones and be brutal.  

Kurayami pov

I was currently fighting 8 villians at once you were dodging while hitting the others, you kicked someone in the head and they fell instantly . I saw your class looking at you and Aizawa so I decided to put on a little show, I used your blood manipulation and your villians fell to the floor because I stopped there blood flow for a few seconds so their lungs and heart had no air for a while but you started it back up before they died. I made yourself invisible and went to help Aizawa since he was slowing down, Any villian in my way was burned by red or blue fire. You got to Aizawa and made multiple blood kunai in the air and you made them stab villians left and right but not in any organs mostly in the legs or hands. There were still like 30 villians and more were coming,I looked to see if my class was still there but when I looked nobody was there. I was happy they left but i saw tsui and midoiya in the water zone and some of my other classmates scattered around the USJ. I was mad now and I took ceberus out and told him " Break there bones but leave them alive. After that help my classmates, Okay." he growled in response, he got too work on Aizawa's villians.

 You grabbed Aizawa and used your fire to make a fire ring around both of you so no villians can attack either of you. "You're wounded, here open your eyes." I grabbed eye drops from my pocket, I felt like something was wrong and that Aizawa might have to fight so i brought some in case. Aizawa was breathing hard but he opened his eyes wide and I put two drops in each eye, I also made a blood nurse and she put blood bandages on Aizawa. As soon as the blood bandages touched AIzawa they turned into real bandges,As the nurse was doing this you heard Ceberus growl so you looked to see what was happening and when I saw the scene I scam. Ceberus was on the floor bloody luckily Ceberus was immortal so he would heal in 2 hours, you took ceberus and yelled at the top of your lungs "HELP, I need someone to take Mr.Aiz-" just then the monster that hurt Ceberus was behind you. "This in my prize possession Nomu, the thing that will kill All might." Shigarki said, then the nomu grabbed me and threw me the earth section. You crashed through the glass some of your weaker classmates in there, you helped beat the villians that they were fighting.