Festival

After a few days nothing  dramatic  happened, I was still getting ready to get to school. I've noticed that I've been sleeping most of my days, is it because of the regeneration process? I looked up at the clock, 8:03,  My eyes widened, I'm screwed.  I grabbed my bag stuffing it with books then rushed out while putting a shoe on, as i was rushed to school i noticed that i had left my blazer and leggings. The cool breeze hit my bare legs and my skirt flew up slightly as i ran, i didn't even bring long socks...   

When i reached the school i ran straight to my classroom with my hands holding my skirt. Why did they make it so short, When i opened the door the whole class started cheering and jumping around. It soon went silent when the door made a bang when i opened it, "You're late." I gave an apologetic face. "Sorry, i overslept." I turned to go to my seat but the sight of everyone staring at my legs "So you went for the scandalous look, huh~" mina gave me smirk after her comment.

I took a breath then swiftly speed walked to my desk, why did i have to sit all the way in the back row. When i finally got to my seat aizawa cleared his throat to get everyone's attention again. "Like what i was saying before i was interrupted." he stopped for a second looking down at me "The school festival is soon." Kiri stood up protesting because of the villains. 

I slowly got lost in my thoughts looking around at the class seeing that everyone had their blazer. The worst thing is that it was October and the weather was getting colder. I looked up at the board to see multiple ideas for the fest on the board. This is going to be a hard decision, the bell rang soon after. After the bell most of the others left for lunch but i sat still, i'm not used to showing this much skin. 

"Here."I looked up to see shoto handing me his blazer "U-uh, no-no. I'll be fine, i don't want to burden you." he stood there silent still holding the blazer "there's no getting out of this?"He shook his head "You look like you're not comfortable in your uniform." I took the blazer putting it over my shoulder then buttoned the third button to secure it. "Thank you, but you know you didn't have too, right." We both started walking to the door.

"It's October and you can't use your quirk to warm you up." I looked at him "How did you know that." "Mr.Aizawa, he wanted me to make sure you don't stress your body by using it" I nodded then "Thanks..." he looked at me, i then gave him a smile. A tint of pink brushed his checks "Yuki." he looked away as we entered the lunch room.

~Timeskip~

I was in my room watching a movie while cuddling cerberus, i kept him at a puppy size so there would be little to no side affects. I stood up to go checkup on the others, Cerberus got off my bed too following me out of my room. "YAH!!" I flinched slightly at the sudden burst of energy all of a sudden "lower it would ya." I walked into the living room with bright lights shining down at me. "Wait-yami you've had your fair share of concerts right!" Before i could answer mina's random question she turned to the open computer on the table.

"You and...kura-sa" i stood still for a second hearing that name "Y-ya, she was an idol after all." Mina started frantically typing "You guy's should have seen them." Wait was she searching me up. I quickly ran over grabbing and closing the computer "What is this even all about?!" She whined about me being secretive and taking the computer.

"Hey, kurayami has to be on the stage then. Since she has experience and many fans." I frown "I'm not going on any stage if you don't tell me what's happening. You know what nevermind, it's too late to be using this much brain power." I walked back to the stairs tossing the computer to someone "talk to me about it later, i'm going to bed." Cerberus barked at them then followed me silently.

~The next day~

The next day i noticed that midoriya wasn't there for a few hours, same with dad he was gone and i wanted to talk to him about something. I was supposed to stay after school to catch up on the school work i missed during the work study. I snuck out a little after the bell so no teachers would recognized me.

When i got to the dorms everyone was in the living room, "Oh, what's going on here." everyone turned their heads at me. I dropped my bag at a corner walking to where they were gathered "We're deciding what song play for our concert performance." I nodded, the other added  what they wanted adding dancing music but something popular.

"With those things in mind i think i know what would make sense, a hard core 4 on the floor club song like a rave meets rock show. For dance music.." while she thought i added a suggestion "EDM would be the most popular." Jiro nodded "so does anyone play base or drums." I would have raised my hand but it wasn't my best instrument.

I started zoning it out, wait if we're having a concert then i'm gonna have to fix up my bangs-and my whole head of hair. I took a strand of hair in my hand, my hair was extremely long and it literally reached my calves. I wanted long hair but this was too long, maybe it should go to my butt- Oh then add curtain bangs to give it a hot but elegant look. "Kurayami did you hear us." I looked up "o-oh, sorry what."

"So what do you say." I look at everyone around me "Are you sure, like being the lead. I don't want to disappoint you." In the middle of the living room i was protesting having the role of being the lead singer. "If you really don't want to don't feel pressured to, but i'm sure you won't put us anywhere next to shame." Midoriya's encouragement made me feel light, my face started heating up slightly. An arm slithered its way around my waist, i looked up to see a stoic shoto but his eyes held the faintest bit of jealousy. Gosh right in front of everyone, "C-can i think it over." everyone nodded. 

 We then continued our discussion on who does what. "What was that for." I whispered yelled at him "He-don't be mad." He looked away covering him mouth with the back of his free hand."I'm not mad, just remember that jealousy is a deadly sin." Shoto's hand slowly fell from my waist to his side. A few minutes later i felt something graze my fingers I glanced down to see both mine and shoto's fingers milimeters from each other. I glanced away trying to distract myself but the coolness of his ice quirk was basically calling me. I felt my picky finger being pulled, i glanced down to see my picky completely covered in todoroki's. We both blushed not saying a word or even looking at each other.

It was about one in the morning when we finally got everyone's roles set up. "The only person we have left is, kurayami." All heads turned to me " um, ya- i'll do it." "YAHH!!" In mere seconds i had multiple bodies on me, i fell on my butt soon after trying to lift the multiple squirming bodies on me. "I'm so screwed if i screw up."