A/N

Hey you guys i just wanted to say i'm sorry for rushing this relationship. I had been trying to go slow but the more into the anime the less opportunity to confess the normal way. So i had no other choice but to rush it, i'll take it slow for here on out and allow todoroki to be his quiet stonic self. Also i wanted to talk about kurayami and her personality since i keep on changing it a little. Okay, kurayami is a lot like um... raiden shogun? Ig, if you don't know who that is it's a woman who is cold and holds a lot of authority, power and sometimes is callous but when you get to know her really REALLY well she's curious, nice and protective. Kurayami hates random contact because her first instinct is to twist your wrist and flip you over and she hates hurting people close to her, she's also pretty cold to random people like in the last chapter with the nurse at the beginning. She's still broken after kura-sa's death and doesn't want to bother others with her problems, over apologetic and sometimes has random waves of suicidal energy and depression. (If she's like this now just wait until the 6th season)For shogun I think you should search her up, she's from a game named genshin impact. 

I also wanted to talk about how powerful her quirks are. Kurayami is undoubtedly powerful but she can't use her quirk for a long period of time. Let me explain she can use 100% of her power for 5 minutes straight and won't get too tired because of her harsh training but from then on out she can only use up to 80% of her power. I also want to kinda take some quirks out but i'm not sure so i'll leave it up to you on what you want (type in the comments). She sometimes let her demons or cerberus fight if she's too tired, this only takes up about 5% of her power like i said very strong. Her fighing style is absolutely brutal even in training but she tones it down a little, In real fights she'll make sure you can't move for a year at least, she is not afraid of blood either. 

About her relationship with Aizawa, they have a good father and daughter relationship (Also rushed and out of character, I'm sorry). Kurayami is a little secretive and like we know has suicidal urges that's why she doesn't cook most of the time, one time while she was cooking food with Aizawa she was staring at a knife with tomato juice for too long and was kick out of the kitchen. Aizawa sometimes gets caught bragging about you with the staff, only the staff and todoroki know he adopted you. He trains with you and has to stop you from pushing past your limit's limit, he always comments on how flexible you were and how good at everything you were. He praises you a lot hoping something would change in you.

Relationship with todoroki, you two were pretty close (as close as you can get with to quiet people) you both had had light crushes on each other for a little while, yours was a little before the finals while he clarified his at the pool (he was jealous at how close you were to kirishima.) Of course you two just started dating (I'll take it slow like i said). That's the only information i'll give about kurayami's relationship so i don't spoil.

That's it, if i missed anything or you have questions put it in the comments i'll try to answer all of them. See you later!