Nightmares are dreams

I have been sleeping for really long, honestly when i said i wanted to sleep forever i didn't mean this. I wanted to wake up now but every time I tried to wake up I was in a black room with nothing in it. I was starting to get anxious and my breathing became faster the black room started changing to the day i killed my mother. I don't know what was happening in the real world but i thought i heard screams but then my mother was talking to me "kurayami, why did you kill me?" she said with a crazy smile "You're nothing but a monster in this world, a disgrace. You kill people, your killing someone right now in the real world." There was a little window that appeared next to her, I saw blood all over the hospital walls and the floor was black and demons all over the floor and attacking anyone that got inside the room. 

I put my hands in my mouth and bit a finger while i tried not to cry. "Do everyone a favor and die, nobody likes a murder. You're going to drag all your friends to hell!" you put your hands on your ears and were crying. "Shigarki will come for you and you will suffer in demon, monster, you will died! I will make sure of that! Just kill yourself! die." She stopped and stared at you "Why did I take in this mans child." You lifted your hand from your ears and looked at her "What do you mean?" she looked you up and down "Your not my child, i just took you in because one of my good friends asked me to." you started to cry again "W-who is my real parents then?"  she put a hand on her chin "It wouldn't be fun if i tell you, so are you going to consider dying?" you looked down and put your knees to you chest "I'll take that as a yesss! I have to go now so bye!" She walked backwards and fell off the balcony and the house started to burn but before the fire got to you you woke up from your dream.

You saw Mr.Aizawa with his hand petting your ears while erasing your quirk. You were cry and screaming, you saw all the blood on the walls like your mom showed you earlier. You started crying harder,Mirko and hawks came in and gasped and came to comfort you. They moved you into a different room, you felt fine but you had to stay there for a day. Mic can after they moved your rooms, your family was in the room and you told them what happened "P-papa" Aizawa looked at you while hawks was using his feathers to tickle you or for you to hug. "Ya, what is it kitten?" he grabbed one of your hands and lightly squeezed "When i was sleeping i had a dream about my mother." everyone tenses " She told me to kill myself and that i was a monster and demon, am i" Aizawa looked deep into your eyes "No your nothing like that." mic grabbed you other "He's right your the most sweetest person i know" mic added. Mirko sat beside Aizawa and hawks sat beside "Mmhh, and die on us." Hawks said while poking my thigh "Ya i would be able to live with this family on my own." mirko said " I could say the same thing about you guys, you're too happy all the time." Aizawa adds looking back at his family

You chuckled but a sad face returned "hey what's wrong little listener?" you looked down "She also told me that shigaraki the leader of the league if after me. She said that she paid him to kill and torture me." Everyone looked protective and possessive of you "That will never happen" they all said in sync and with mad faces. "is there anything else she said to you?" mirko asked "i'm sorta illegally adopted, she said her friend gave me to her. But she wouldn't tell me who my real mother is."

Mic looked at aizawa "Okay get some rest, we will pick you up tomorrow you can come back to school the day after if you're feeling okay." Aizawa stood up and let go of your hand "Wait what if i kill someone again or my quirk activates?" you tried to grab him but missed and touched every place but him. "Kurayami what happened to your eyes, how many fingers am i holding?" you looked in the direction of his voice but was a little off "2?" he shook his head "3, what happened to your eyes?" you looked up "When i was using my blood to get to my vital organs i took the blood for my eyes because they were the last resort. But my eyesight will come back in a few weeks if i use my blood quirk to send blood up there." 

" I will call the doctor and tell him about your eyes, are times up we gotta go." Just then a nurse came in to tell them their time is up,  mirko, hawks and mic hugged me and left while Aizawa told the nurce about my eyes. After he was done he kissed my head and left. After they left the doctor came in for daily check up and finished taking the rest of the glass out of my skin and left. I fell asleep after that, A peaceful slumber.