expect the unexpected

I woke up with kuro-sa who wouldn't stop talking about her intern, with a hero which i think was cow lady? even when i was driving her in my lamborghini all i heard was her voice talking about all her fans and the patrols she had, i wasn't complaining about her talking because i did miss her but i was kinda thinking of something. 

When we got to school kura-sa parted away from me in search of something. While i was walking i accidentally bumped into someone, i landed with a thud as i fell on my butt. "Hey, are you okay?" I looked up to see a girl with purplish blueish hair and a boy with yellow blond hair holding out their hands for me. I took their hands but when they pushed me up i almost flew the the boy with them that had blackish dark purplish hair.

"Your a light one, huh" the yellow haired boy said with a smile, i wasn't sure if it was an insult or compliment so i just nodded "Mirio! Tamaki! that's the assassin girl that the others were talking about." She pulled out her phone to reveal a picture of me "she also won the sports festival! I saw some clips of your quirk, what is it? is it hard to maintain? How can you summon that giant dog-" she was suddenly interrupted by the blacked haired boy "N-nejire, you should introduce yourself first." he said while shaking, he reminds me of midoriya but more timid.

"That's right!"the yellow haired boy said "I'm mirio togata, this is nejire hado and that's tamaki amajiki. We're 3rd year's here at UA." You looked up "Oh so you 3 are my senpai's, if i'm correct your the big three right?" They all nodded "Oh i forgot to introduce myself." I bowed "My name is akuji kurayami, a first year." The bell rung and we split paths with goodbyes.

I was going to be late, again. When i finally got to the class door i stopped to take a breath then opened the door. When i walked in i took one look at bakugo and burst out laughing, i walked up to bakugo who had kirishima and sero laughing at him "B-bakugo what happened?" i said when i was able to muster up the air to breathe. "Shut up brat!" I walked back to my seat chuckling a little, by the time i got to my seat everyone started talking about the hero killer and how they were grateful they came back safe.

"Stains a pretty evil villain but like super tenacious, he's almost kinda cool don't you think." i looked up "kaminari." he covered his mouth with his hand and apologized. Iida gave this whole essay on how stain made the wrong choices with the right mindset, but right after he started commanding us to our seats as homeroom started.

~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

We were outside next to this factory looking complex that all might was waiting for us at. "I am here, hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero basic training, feels like i haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back!"he takes a break, he continues talking saying that we would be racing but for rescue. Probably to see how fast we can get to a citizen but iida doesn't see that and asked why we didn't go to the USJ. "... So be prepared you're about to step into feild gama. You'll be competing in groups of 5 or six. each person will start at a different location, do your best to get to me. But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum." He said pointing at bakugo.

The first group went up it was midoriya, iida, sero, mina and orjiro. "Iida hasn't completely healed,he should sit out of this one." "and everyone has great mobility." Momo started talking "I would say midoriya is at a disadvantage." i looked at her "We do you say that?" i honestly don't know why the girls don't like me so i was at least trying, she just stared at me for a second before answering my question "he's not really good at moving quickly and always get's injured when he uses his quirk." I smirked "I disagree." Everyone advertised their eyes to me. "Why's that?" I started talking "Midoriya has also been at an intern so he could have mastered his quirk to the point where he doesn't get hurt. But i don't think he'll win."