Todoroki what happened?

After the concert and cheers, i got into my school uniform and was heading to the food court when my ears picked up voices.

"So you brought me here now what?" Midoriya? who is he talking too and where is he?" we sould probably eat soon the cafeteria will be busy, don't you think." silence, whoever he is talking to isn't much of a talker i guess "I was overwhelmed and it made me break the promise i made to myself a long time ago." Yuki? I mean todoroki, why is he talking to midoriya? "Iida,kaminari, yayorozu, umaraka, tokoyami. none of them felt it in that moment i was the only one that sensed you true power. It reminded me of something ,feeling all might's quirk." He noticed, i knew he was attentive from a young age but this is kinda much. "O-oh ya? O-ok, is that all?" Midoriya if you don't stop stuttering... you don't even want to know what i will do"I'm saying that the power from you is the same as all mights." He figured that much out there is no way he knows about the whole borrowing quirk thing. Right? "Are you really all mights secret love child or something?" i let a little snicker go past my lips, love child i mean from his view that is the only possible thing that could have happened. Todoroki continues and talks about quirk marriages and how his father is using him, he also talked about his burn which i was wondering how he got even as children he would never tell me or i would not ask because i had to have permission to speak. Then my ears picked up other footsteps, who else is here now? you heard i very silent 'tch' a signature move for only one person, bakugo was here.

I left and found kura-sa with the girl in my class "hey do you guys mind if i stay with you guys?" i asked all the girls looked at me and gave me approval. "Oh ya Kaminari and mineta told me to tell you guys that Mr.Aizawa told us to help out with cheer." momo said "And you believe them? I mean this is kaminari and mineta the biggest perverts in our class." i said, momo slightly glared at me what did i do "Yes but Mr.Aizawa said we should, and i want to have confidence in my body and that never happens when you're around." She said the last part in a whisper but my good ears picked it up. Was she jealous of me? i mean she is richer tha- oh wait i am richer and prettier, not my fault i'm better. "Okay, but i'm not wearing them." i said about to leave "Oh come on sissy, so many people want to see your never lacking body. And i paid for cheer classes so don't let that be a waste of money." Kura-sa jumped on my back and was tracing my boobs with her finger as she said that "STOP! And what do you mean 'never lacking' the girls here have better bodies then me especially with all my scars." I said while slapping her hand from my chest.

"I'm going, see you later." I waved and jogged away, but for some reason the girl looked annoyed? What in the world is happening, did i do something wrong? I was jogging to midoriya to talk to him about one for all but i bumped into someone. I was on the floor in front of someone i looked up to see todoroki, and to say the least he looked pissed. "Hey are you okay you look mad." i said getting up from the floor "You wouldn't understand after all you're just a spoiled brat." he glared at you and was about to walk away when I grabbed his collar and dragged him to a private place. As soon as we were out of the crowds view i threw him to the wall and said " Who the hell is a spoiled brat i work for everything i have. And to correct you i have been through more than you have." i said and glared at him from the other wall "What does that mean you haven't been through hell and back have you." he glared at you " No, i have been through wars, battles, fear, hatred, near death experiences, your dad, almost got into a quirk marriage with you but your dad declined which i am grateful for. Mhm maybe i should try hell soon it seems fun." todoroki tched and looked at me "Forget our childhood, i was only friends with you because you were the first person i knew besides my family that hated their parents. Other than that we never met." He started to walk away "You're holding onto the past too much. It will kill you, like it did to me. You'll be stuck in a black hole that forces you to eat guilt, it makes you doubt yourself. And in the end it make you suicidal, i'm almost there so please, yuki don't do that to yourself." He stopped and looked at me "Tell me, did you really kill your parents?" I nodded "Yes it's true." He looked at me in disgust "I won't take advice from a murder." and walked off for good.  You stood there thinking, he didn't tell me to not call him yuki that means he wants me to help me without him telling me or anyone, I sighed and walked out.

You walked back to the field and mic was talking "... We even brought in cheer leaders to get your blood pumping, hold on what this class 1A has its own fan service!" "What are they doing." Aizawa said "HEY, you tricked us!" momo said like i didn't tell her, whelp she had it coming.

"Have fun competing in the finals everyone! And here we GO!

HEy guys this is like the third chapter i made today, i hope you all like it. I was kinda delaying the todoroki x kurayami thing so i kinda put it there, i will make their relationship kinda slow because they are both dence but it will happen. Remember Anything you want put it in the comments, Thank you for all the views and BYE!!

Word count : 1057