kura-sa's gone

I had just walked into the classroom when mina wrapped her arms around my waist crying. Midoriya was trying to comfort the students that failed as i just pat mina's head not moving. Denki started rambling about something then poked midoriya in the eyes, then the door opened quickly behind me and all of a sudden all the students were in their respective seats. Aizawa started talking about the students that failed the finals, then he pulled out a plot twist saying everyone is going. "In the practical the teachers let an opening for the students to win, without that you guy's would have stood a chance." an opening? I got a bruised rib and a sprained ankle! where was the opening?!

I was shocked out of my trance my iida shooting up and asking a question about trust. I put my cheek in my palm and stared at Aizawa with an amused look, he's always lying but somehow always has us trusting him. I subconsciously smile while staring, then Aizawa looks directly at me. I quickly look down, a light blush of embarrassment spreading throughout me. After class i was packing up while the class was talking about everything they needed to buy, Then one thing led to another and here we are with mina and hagakure asking if i could pay for them. "PLASSSSEEE." I sighed "Sure, who else wants me to pay for them." some more people sheepishly raise their hands, i nod . My smile disappeared when i felt someone staring at me, i looked behind me to see todoroki looking at me dead in the eyes even after he was caught. We stared at each other for a few seconds until he looked down, i stared at his figure for a little longer then snapped my head back to it's original position a light blush brushed over my nose.

why was he looking at me? do i have a stain? i have thought i had a few more weeks until my period. I walked over to kura-sa who was scrolling through her phone "You coming?" She glanced up "I have too many clothes, if i look at another outfit i'll burst." I chuckle then nod and walk off.

~~TIMESKIP~~

I was at the mall with the other's, kura-sa didn't come like she said. The mall was pretty big and midoriya had started muttering to himself, we got noticed almost instantly. It was kinda fun being noticed like this, everyone needed different things so we all split up until i felt my phone viberate. I took it out as i was walking around the store, it was todoroki he had said 'hey'.

TODOROKI

T: hey

K: Hey, what's up?

T: Just wondering if you were doing okay

I raised my eyebrow, when did he care to check up on me

K: nothing really, just at the mall with some of class A. How's your mom?

T:She's fine, i was wondering... do you want to go on another soba date?

I felt myself warming up a little, why the heck am i always blushing it's just to go get food

K: Ya, of course. text me the time and place. I gotta go.

You put your phone in your pocket and bought a duffel bag and clothes and other stuff. I was still walking around when i saw some security and police lead others out, when i was getting led out i asked what had happened. "Umh, sir what's happening." The man looked down at me "There was an reported incident of someone threatening another with his quirk. But don't worry we have it under control." I nodded and continued walking.

I had met up with the others as they were asked questions, a police officer was asking me questions as i got a phone call. "Sorry i have to take this, hello. What, fire, how." "Miss Akuji, i know this is a lot of information to take in -." I felt my throat tighten as tear rolled down my cheek "Stop playing such a cruel joke." i cut him off, i heard a sigh from the other end "Madam, as i said there seemed to be and fire that had broken out. But i doubt it's was just that, it seemed timed and the fire is blu-" I slammed my phone to the ground and dropped all my stuff and ran for my house as i heard shouts to come back.

When i got to my house it was the worst sight to see, my house was still on fire while heroes with water quirks tried to hose it down. I looked around and went to an officer "Where's kura-sa." i ask firmly, he was a little taken at back but answered with sad eyes "We believe that she's still in the building, we heard her scre... nevermind." He bowed "We believe she's dead." I couldn't breath, everything looked deformed. i could think straight "What..." was this karma for everything you did.

i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry... i'm sorry...

I'm so sorry

I hadn't noticed but i was on the ground holding my head an crying. But the worst thing happened. I could hear HER voice, her voice keep saying the same things over and over. You put your hands over your ears. Then it stopped. You sighed put still stayed in your position, then something that broke your heart. It was a scream, but not from out here. It was from the building, you stood up adruptently and walked over to the building but that walk turned into a run as you pushed the door open and ran to where the scream was heard from. It wasn't from upstairs but on the main floor you walked around the fire burning you lightly. There was another yell "HELP!" The basement. I had never ran so fast in my life when i reached the basement door i tackled it, you kept pushing it and slamming it "KURA-SA!" You heard a sigh and some sobs on the other side. 

"I'm not going to make it..." You kept on pushing the door. "Don't say that." "Yami..." "Give me a second i'm getting you out." the tears were stinging your eyes, "Yami listen." You didn't say anything but still tried to get the door to open. "I know you knew. I was supposed to kill you a while ago, but i was stalling." I sobbed "I loved you too much." You heard her cry's "You gave me the best life ever. Because of you i have so much friends. I want you to stop hurting yourself your too good for that. I love you."  I wailed and dropped to the floor, i couldn't think, breath or anything. "K-Kura-sa?" There was no answer. That was it, you had no reason to live, absolutely nothing. "i love you." You fell unconscious because of the smoke. What now? I can't hurt myself, i promise to meet her last wish. 

76. 

76 deaths. 

76 deaths because of me.

Everyone will hate me. If they don't already. I don't really call for help, but now i really need it.