Starting over

You woke up and found yourself in a white room, You looked around and saw recovery girl. "how long was I out and what day is it?" she looked at you with pity and sadness. "2 days, you're out for 2 days and it's Wednesday." you pushed the stray or baby hairs out of your face but you saw your hands. Scars, you looked at what you were wearing and saw you were in hospital clothes and your arms were showing. Just then the door opened for some reason you just stared at it and did nothing, 4 people came in. "Hey, is she up yet?" Said Hawks, they all looked at you with sad eyes. "What is happening? what's going on?" They all looked at each other, recovery girl walked up to you "Honey your beautiful you know that right." she said this with a genuine smile

Your ears shot back and your tail was up straight you were suspicious and scared " Where is this coming from? what happened?" You looked at all of them seriously "What do you know" they looked " Kid you killed your parents, Why though" hawks asked, you looked at hawk "It was either me or them, and i'm a selfish brat."you smiled like a fox and giggled

" If your just going to ask i might as well tell you my life story

" If your just going to ask i might as well tell you my life story." you rolled your eyes " From 5 years old I was abused because of my quirk, One time my mom was beating me and I used my blood quirk and made a spike go through her head and killed her, blah blah blah extra stuff and I escaped from the house." mirko looked at you with a questionable look "what happened to siren?" you sighed " She was the golden child, Oh and the time you guys found me I... um was .... pickpocketing to get a house and steal kura-sa and we could live together." you were whispering but loud enough for them to hear.

You continued to talk about your past "After you guys caught me and all that I saved kura-sa and I burned my dad's house with her. That's basically all the important stuff. Yeah...." "Hah! I knew you were doing something illegal!" Mirko smacked the back of his head, mic was also trying not to laugh. You chuckled "Oh hey kid we can be you new family you know! like I will be your big brother hwaks, big sis mirko, dadzawa and uncle mic!" Hawks had the goofiest, biggest smile on earth. You were kinda surprised and shocked but smile " Really like a family? A real family?" These are the rare moments when you ask like a child, your ears go to their side in anticipation. "YA!" mic screamed " Hell yeah weakling" Mirko's ears twitched, Aizawa sighed "I guess but don't call me that"  "I'm in my🌟BEST BIG BROTHER AURA🌟!" Hawk's was dancing in the air. After that recovery girl kicked everyone out and they all said byes then left. You couldn't understand what just happened, it all just happened so fast. " If you want you could call me grandma, I don't have any grandchildren so i am quite lonely." After that she left and  sat there in amazement, Family... The thought of a family was the only thing you could think of. Your tail was wagging like crazy. Family you got up and started walking out of the room with a big smile on your face, you found your clothes and motorcycle and rode home. Kura-sa was already home so you didn't shower because you didn't want to wake her up. As soon as you got into the bed you blacked out.