Part 3

The smell of sweet popcorns rose up to my nose. "We'll combo two and change the drinks to diet coke for one of them." Justin said to the boy in the cashier who had been eyeing me since we had been in the line just now. He nodded, drifting his eyes to Justin's and he made our popcorns and drinks. Afterwards, Justin paid us and we waited for a few minutes before the movie started.

"Shh. The movie is starting." I told Justin as he kept lightly biting earlobe. He groaned and drank his coke. I took a fistful of popcorns dumped it in my mouth.

In the middle of the movie, I got bored. I looked over to Justin and saw him staring at me. "Watch the movie, not me." I whispered. He grinned at me before whispering back.

"You could be my movie. I could watch you all time without getting bored." He said. I pecked his lips a few times causing him to laugh.

"If you wanna make love, this is not the place!" A bald man shouted at us. He was seated three rows behind us.

"We didn't ask you to look. Bald man!" Justin shouted back.

"Shut the fuck!"

"Shh!"

"Hey!"

"Watch the movie!" People were shouting and started throwing popcorns at us.

"Let's get out of here." I pulled Justin out of his seat.

Once we were outside, we were like drunken teenagers. Laughing loudly, non-stop. People were looking at us as if we were out of our minds.

"Ten minutes to midnight. My parents are home in two days. I'm going to an interview next week." I told Justin as we walked to his car. "We still could get in touch right?" I asked him, hoping he'll say yes.

"Yes." He said and kissed my temple. I got into the car and put on my seatbelt. "We're going to my place tonight." He drove off. I was too tired to say anything. My eyes slowly shut itself and before I knew it, I was already asleep.

The next morning, I found myself on a huge blue cover bed. I spotted Justin's picture were sticked on the wall. I studied the whole room. It was the size twice of my bedroom. Next to the window, there was the picture of us in our bathing suits laughing I remember that day was two days after I met him. We were taking selfies until a woman came up to us asking if we wanted a full body pic for memory. We stood in front of here, not knowing what to do, I bite Justin's ear and he groaned in pain. Then, we didn't know what to pose for the picture and the woman was getting annoyed so we laughed all the way.

Next to it was a picture of me alone. At the edge of my lips had some icing on it.

It was the same day. It was after we did some surfing. There was this nearby shop who served cupcakes and it their 'cupcakes day' and I had something with cupcakes so we spent Justin's twenty dollars on cupcakes. The icing was mostly chocolate and mango.

The next picture was me sitting on Justin's lap. I bought a selfie stick a few days before we took the picture. My eyes were crossed, my tongue were pointing outwards. Justin's hands were on my waist and his lips were on my cheeks, eyes still not leaving the camera. He looks so sweet. And I remember, after a few pictures, he told me the truth.

He wasn't my uber driver. He saw me and thought that I was hot so he brought me home. I was a little mad but I got over it as Justin bought me Big Mac and pizza for our dinner.

"Babe." I heard Justin's voice. I looked to the back and saw Justin smiling. He was wearing his stripes boxers and a tight pink apron. "This was my mom's. I could fit it but cooking eggs making the oil splatter and I don't wanna get burn." He chuckled and walked into the room.

"You look sexy with my shirt." He said. I looked at what I was wearing and it was Justin's shirt. "You look better than me in it." He whispered seductively.

"Anyways, is this for me or us?" I asked, eyeing the tray of breakfast.

"Us." He said and sat the tray down on the nightstand and carried my from my waist and laid me down on the bed, kissing my neck. "As much as I want to fuck the hell out of you, I'm letting you eat breakfast." He said and kissed the brim of my nose. I laughed and we started eating until the bedroom door was opened.