Part 5

THATS SINGAPORE LIKE LITERALLY!! IT WAS NICE AND IM IN THE HOTEL ALONEEE MY PARENTS ARE IN ANOTHER ROOMMM. THIS IS SO FUN BUT IM A LITTLE TOO COLD. IVE BEEN LOOKING AT JUSTINS PHOTO AT INSTA AND TWITTER. GOD JUSTIN, MY VAJAJAY CANT HANDLE ITTT.         AND WHOEVER IS A SINGAPOREAN IS SO GOODDD. THERES GOOD FOODS AND PLACES MAYBE PEOPLE beCaUSE THERE WAS THIS WOMAN WHO SOMEHOW SCOLDED ME FOR PUSHING HER AND SHIT MAKING PEOLLE LOOK AT ME AND MY MOM WAS LIKE PUSH WHAT? SHE WAS BWING SQUEEZED AND SHIT AND THE WOMAN WALKED LIKE DAMN. I HATE THAT WOMAN.
________________

It was just another day where I had to go to Margaret's office. The crop top and ripped skinny jeans were wrapped around me like a glove while I was walking to her office.

"Hey! Justin is already inside. I'll get you guys a coffee each." She said as I exited the elevator. She got into the pantry while I slowly walked into her huge office and saw Justin sitting using his phone.

"Hey." He smiled at me and looked back at his phone.

"It's funny that we've only met each other for like a few weeks and we've known much from each other." I laughed a little.

"Yeah. It's cool though. Opening up to one another." He replied and then Margaret came inside with a few packets of Oreo and two glasses of coffee.

"Alright, since both of you know each other's story, I want you guys to make a summary on each other's life and there's a new shot for Nicole. I'll talk to you personally. As for Justin, you are partnering Nicole. James will talk to you about it. That's all for you Justin and please finish this coffee and take two packets of Oreo." She said and then looked at me and huffed a little.

Once harry was out, she started talking about shooting with him but a little different because Liam Hemsworth.

"So to summaries it, some of the shits you have to kiss them and shit all things you have to do. And don't forget your wings!" She chirped.

"I'll get my own wing? Oh my god!" I squealed.

"Yes. Now, since you finish your coffee and our Oreos, you are free to but you will receive an email tonight regarding your photoshoot. Oh, and some of the poses will be a little sexual! Aren't you a great little ass? You'll get a photoshoot with Liam and Justin! That's a dream for literally every girl!" She fangirled.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll get going first. I have a movie dat with Netflix." I said and walked out of her office only to find Justin was held by his collar by a huge man. But, the huge man was Liam. Justin was like an ant compare to him but he's hotter.

"Nicole! God, I've been waiting for you. Let's go." Justin pulled me a little but I pulled away and looked at him.

"Where to? I have things to do."

"Like?"

"Like my important movie date that I've missed for the last two times." I groaned and I heard Liam coughed while saying 'rejected'.

"Hi Liam!" I waved at him. H nodded back and walked to me and hugged me tightly.

He released me and was still smiling like an idiot.

"I should get going first." I mumbled and ran to the elevator and rushed to my car when I spotted it after I was out of the building.

***

"Tonight was the actual date but we typed it wrong so can you come to set in maybe an hour?" I heard Margaret's voice over the line plus paper ruffling in the background.

I changed into a new easy to take it off outfit as I was going to change into bikinis or lingeries.

Soon, I was already inside the changing room changing into a neon pink and shared with black. There was a slash to separate to colors and yeah, it was nice. It does made my boobs looked more bigger. I hate Victoria secret bras because of that.

When I walked out of the room to put in my black feathery wing, Liam came up to me and told me how beautiful I was. I hadn't seen Justin yet. Margaret said that he would be coming late because he was in the later part of the shoot.

"Alright, take two and then change to your outfits!" James shouted and I took off my big, no huge wing and went to my dressing room only to see a bright pink lingerie on the table and a half mask.

Once I've changed into the outfit, Justin was in his suit. Armani suit. "Ready for this, baby?" He asked me and kissed my cheek only to make me blush. I nodded and he lead me into a room where my pink huger, I don't know if there's a word like that, lying on the floor. I put on my mask and he helped me to put on my wings.

After a whole shot thing, we went out to have a little wine and chatted a little.

"You know, sometimes, it's not only you by the way you look. It's just your personality. And I think I like you. More than a friend. I mean like I've been liking you since you exist." Justo said and took another shot of his red wine.

"Mmmh."

"Really."

"Well then, I've been stalking you since you were rated the most handsome model. But that's true. Like legit true." I said to him. "I literally have pictures of you around my old room. Some had no space so I put it in my store. I pasted and hung it around."

"Cool. I mean, I'm cool with it." He smiled. "Totally cool with it. You know why? Because I like you. And you're hot. And you're tits are big. And you butt are cute. And you have curves." He said before grabbing my face and kissed my lips.

___________________

FACTS ABOUT ME: IVE BEEN TO AT LEAST THREE COUNTRIES; TAIWAN(my dad's business trip and I followed), SINGAPORE (NOW!! TO CELEBRATE sg50. MY GRANDDAD IS FROM SINGAPORE.) and IVE BEEN TO MALAYSIA(SCHOOL TRIPP that was like three years ago lol)

:)