Part 5

"Daddy..." I moaned quietly as he snaked his hand to my panties. Once his hand were inside, he started to drum my folds with his pointer and middle finger making me begged for him more. Since last week, he instructed me to call him daddy when we're together but Sir Bieber when we were out for business. And all this had been going on great so far. I liked it. All the things he did to me were so new and nice to feel. Pleasure. One word that could describe it.

"Sleep, baby girl. We have a meeting tomorrow with Mrs Polar." he whispered in my ear and pulled me closer to him.

The next morning wasn't so great as Justin wasn't anywhere in the room with me. "Daddy?" I whispered to see if there was any reply in the room but sadly, he wasn't. I took my pale blue tank top without pants as I had leggings on even though the tank top was short, showing my pink underwear.

"I did love you. Did. You're in my past. Whatever. I'll see you at work. I'll have my s.ex toy to play with every night so that why I don't need you. I'll-"

"What?" I gasped at what he just said. All this while I was just his s.ex toy? "Get out." I said to him. He was covering the bottom of his phone as if he didn't want he other party to hear what we were talking about. He didn't even moved. "Get the f.uck out of I'm calling the police!" He soon looked up to me and put his phone at his back pocket.

"Baby, you know-"

"Don't baby me or I'm calling Ken." I said to him.

"Ken? You mean that p.rick? He's-"

"You're not going? Fine. Then I'm going." I stomped back to my room and wore my tight baby blue button down that showed a little cleavage and a small short dark grey pencil skirt, that I've made it ready since last night, and had my hair up in a high pony tail. I took my handbag that I had it ready since last night also.

"Babe. You know you're not my s.ex toy." He said with pleading eyes. "Please, don't tell me you believe what I've just said it. F.uck!" He ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

"Yes. And I'm just your f.uck buddy. Wait, one of your f.uck buddies." I rolled my eyes and rushed to the door to avoid him. I heard him calling my name a few times but I acted as if I didn't hear it and got into the taxi I hailed and got to work like every other normal day.

-

"In my office now." Justin called me and walked back to his office after tapping on my shoulder lightly. I followed his paced and soon we were in his office. "You might want to take a seat because this might take a long time." He said with his elbows on the table and looking up at me as he was sitting down.

"What about it?" I asked and showed him a fake smile acting like nothing had happened between us just now.

"What you heard this morning was-"

"Wasn't about work so, if you excuse me, can I go back to work." I smiled and stood up from the leather chair.

The door opens and revealed Ken. "Oh, sorry. Anyways, there's this girl wanting to meet you so bad, Justin. Oh and you still up for the date?" He asked me, moving his eyes to me from Justin.

"Of course. I'll be off first." I smiled at Ken and walked out of the room.

-

"You know, it wasn't that hard at all." He said and took a bite of my chocolate.

"I guess but you're an expert that's why you said as it there was no challengers." I sighed and looked back at my laptop.

"It's not problem, sweetheart." He moved his right hand on my bare thigh. The skirt was short so when I sat, it got a little more shorter. He tried sliding his hand in my skirt.

"Ken... I don't think-"

"Shhh. you'll love it." He smirked.

I looked around the office as it was only me and him other than Justin and a little whore in his office. "Ahh!" I let out a scream. A few seconds later, the office door of Justin was being yanked and then Justin went out wth a couple of papers in his hands and the little whore had her phone on her ear.

"You shouldn't have done it!" I shouted at Ken and slapped him on his right cheek.

I took my handbag and ran out of the building but Justin took my hand and pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head as he was tall for me and I was a height of his shoulder.

"I'll bring you home and tell you everything about just now." He whispered and handed the papers to the girl and brought me home by his car.
-

ALRIGHT, ITS A LITTLE SHORT BUT YEA. ANYWAYS, WHO WANTS A JUSTIN POV?

TWITTER : @jbkians

INSTA : @asskhai

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD MY BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY!