Part 4

"Uh, Stella, pass me the chicken." Dad said as he stared at the chicken. She did as what dad said. It was maybe an hour after he caught us and I know he won't look at me the same way he used to. He've been staring somewhere else and when we made eye contact, it won't even last for a second. He would quickly look away from me and acted busy.

"Dad, can I talk to you later?" I asked him while playing with my pasta. From the side of my eyes, I saw him nodded and looked over to Justin who had been eating and not talking. Maybe he was too embarrassed?

After we had our food and being so full, me and dad stepped into the balcony. Dad was standing and rested his weight on the railing while I sat on one of the chairs. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"We are humans. Male and female. We have needs. I understand. Also, I wanna advise you not to do 'it' in the kitchen. Might get hurt." He laughed cheekily. "Anyways, how is my little girl? It's been a long time since we've played Barbie dolls together." He smiled at me.

"Dad! That was like so long ago!" I whined.

"No, the last we played together was maybe when you were fifteen? On Saturdays you always wake me up very early to play." He smirked.

"Yea, whatever. Anyways, that guy downstairs is my boyfriend. Justin, Justin Bieber." I told him and then I heard the balcony door slides open.

"Stella is calling for both of you guys." Justin called us. "Oh, and Christian wants you to check out his new diary entry about you and Chase guy I think." He said with an annoyed face. I nodded and left the balcony to see Stella and then Christian.

Soon, I read the diary thing about me and Chaz that Christian had wrote and went into the kitchen to see Stella.

"Justin talked to me just now. He does really really likes you but he doesn't have the balls to say. So, me, Chaz, mom and dad are going home today and you guys can have an alone time." Christian said to me while we were sitting Indian-style crossing legs. I nodded, not knowing how to thank him. "Also, don't worry. He seems to be a nice guy. When you guys hit it, tell me." He winked and got up from where he sat and walked away.

-

"So, I made both of us dinner. It's kind of special because I cooked for you. Lasagna." He brought me a plate and sat it on the dining table. He soon sat opposite of me and waited for me to have my first bite. I took the fork and tried it.

"It's nice," I tried hiding the disgust face and lie.

"Really? I have more." He pointed to the kitchen. He tried himself and then he spit it out back. "Eww. Why would you lie to me? It's not even nice." He stuck his tongue in disgust. He took his plate and mine and put it in the sink. "Whatever, it taste like shit anyways. I have a question and then, we'll buy pizza, okay?" He asked and mumbled an okay afterwards.

"Be my girlfriend?" He got onto his knees. "From the first day you moved in here, I fell in love with you. You're so beautiful. The time we spend together in the past was kept in my mind, in the folder best memory. Will you be my-"

"Yes! A million time yes!" I cut him off and he got up from his knees and put on a normal silver ring on my finger.

He placed his hand on my neck while his thumb was on my cheek. We leaned in and shared a kiss. Little did we know that this little kiss ended us up in my bed.

"Condom?" I asked him, panting. He took out his wallet and smirked while showing me the packet. He undressed himself and I did too. When I was fully naked, I laid down on the bed and looked at him. When I looked at his lower region, I gasp. "Are you sure it's gonna- gonna-" I was lost for words. It's was big!

"Shh. Even if it can't, I'll make sure it will." He winked and kissed my jaw. Without warning, he slammed himself to me. The pain was unbearable. My nails were digging on his arm while the other hand was on his back. We kissed again and then I felt his fingers on my c.lit, rubbing it in circles. I moaned in pleasure and bite his cheek with my lips.

"That- that was so- so great." I panted. He was on top of me. He was still inside of me.

"Yeah." He moved away from me and laid on my right. "Sleep, baby. When you wake up, I'll be right here." He kissed my earlobe.