Part 6

As I got out of the car along with Liam, I got a phone call from Justin. Swiping it, I answered the phone and put it in between my shoulder and ear as my hands are full with bags.

"I'm already in your office. Thanks for the meet yesterday if not, I would never find it out." I heard Justin said.

"No problem. Is your heart broken though? I'm just saying cause you've hurt a bunch whole lot of girls back then." I said to him and there was an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for what I've did to you in high school. It's the new Justin. I swear. I wasn't the guy I was the couple of years back."

"Yea, yea. I'm hanging up. I'm outside my office already."

I pushed the door open with my shoulder and managed to get in the office without any help.

As I settled my things down on the table, Justin stood in front in his white tight button up and a black pants.

"Can we start over? Be friends like we used to? Not only as colleagues." He forced a smile.

"We used too? No thanks." I scrunched my nose.

"I mean before that happens?"

"Nothing happen. It's done. Can you help me call for Liam?"

"No. Let's talk and let it all out here, I know I'm in the wrong." He gulped.

"I know you were wrong. Call for Liam, please." I tried my best to avoid the conversation about our past.

"Please." He sat on chair and held on both of my hand. I tried to yank it away but he was overpowering it.

"What do you want? It's all done. Only after six years you want to apologise?" I tried to hold back the tears.

"Is it really too late to say sorry?"

I stood up and folded my arms. "You think?"

"Sorry."

"What do you mean sorry?" I shouted out loud at him. Before I could control it, the tear in my eyes escaped. I can't. I must not show him that I'm weak.

He tried to take a step forward towards me but I held my hands up. "Stop."

"I don't want to talk about it. Please just get Liam for me then we could check out the new branch." I looked down.

He scrambled out the door while I quickly fixed my makeup before he returned with Liam. "Hols, the car is heated downstairs. Let's go," Liam put his arms around my waist and whispered, "anything that bastard do, tell me. I still don't trust him. You know I have something about some people, right? Like I can see pure evil in someone. That's what I see in him."

"I know. I used to see it in him too." I whispered back.

Liam had forgotten that Justin was coming and he took the shotgun and I had to sit with Justin in the back. Once he realised it, he got out of the car and opened the door on Justin's side.

"Get the hell out. I'm sitting here."

"No man, I sat here first."

"You only get to sit here once you leave that skunk." Liam said that made me gasped.

"Liam, get back to your sit!" I whisper-shout at him.

"Is everything okay there?" Mark, the drive asked.

I shook my head.

"Skunk? Who the hell are you calling a skunk?" Justin got out of the car and started to grab Liam's collar.

"The bit.ch you've been sleeping around with. Duh." He said, stating the obvious.

Before Liam got to add anything, Justin was already throwing a few punches on his face.

"Stop! Stop! Stop them!" I called on Mark.

"Both of you get in the car. I'm sitting in the front. Both of you are acting like crazy teenage boys." I rolled my eyes.

"That's cause we are crazy over you." I heard Liam said and ignored it, not wanting to create a mess.

The meeting or the so called walking around the new building was quite fun minus the part that we were an hour late because of the jam and the stupid little argument.

"I thought you were gay?" I asked Liam as I fold my jacket into half and put in on my arm then we walk through the aisle.

"But attracted to you. I'm not sure why. I've been in love with that Zayn guy for two years but he didn't even know I'm alive. Then, I've been liking a whole lot of di.cks and stuff like that. I don't understand." He rubbed his head and sighed.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I stood in front of him to stop him from walking. "It's alright." I rubbed his temple softly. "Life isn't always normal. If it's that way, everything is boring." I chuckled.

"I know, but it's just..." Before I could finish the sentence, Liam closed the gap between us and locked our lips together. A fire sparked in my stomach as our tongue fight in dominance. I hung my hand over his neck while his on my lower back.

"Hey, Holland... Holy sh.it." Once we heard a voice, we took our hands off each other and looked at each other awkwardly. I licked my lips and look at Justin with his hands full with paper. "It's fine. Um, I was going to tell you that I'm going home and since you have a ride, then it's okay." His eyes didn't meet mine and he left.

_______________

FAST UPDATE

IS THIS UPDATE OKAY? CAUSE I DONT REALLY THINK IT WAS REALLY THAT GOOD??? Sorry caps 😁