Part 6

"Sorry, baby girl, I was on the phone with Jeff and he started talking about s.hit daddy kink and stuff so I lied about having a s.ex buddy and things like that so he won't bother me anymore." He cupped my hands with his big giant ones. "Please, please trust me on the one." He looked at me and leaned nearer to me, trying to kiss me but I hold up my hand and pushed his chest so that he would back off.

"I'm tired. Can we cuddle?" I asked. "Just cuddling. You try anything, I'll make sure you're never going to meet me anymore." I said jokingly but in a serious tone. He nodded and took of his tight coat and shirt leaving him with his dress pants. "Let's go."

Once we took off our shirts leaving us in our undergarments, we laid in bed. My back was leaning on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat going real fast. "Calm down, will you?" I laughed a little.

"I can't. I can't. I have the most beautiful woman in my arms but then, because of a stupid conversation, it ruined everything. Do you this she will forgive me?" He asked.

"I think she will." I said, referring the 'she' to me.

"Well then, don't let him wait to much. He misses his queen." He said and nuzzles his head onto the creek of my neck. "Night, beautiful." He whispered and kissed my jaw once before his breathing went to slow a few minutes later.

The night, I didn't even get to sleep as I was sitting on a fence, as in there's two options and I don't know which one is the one I should choose. Should I forgive him or not? But the first statement, how do I know that he's not lying? The second one, what if all he said was true? Should I trust him on this one? Can he be trusted?

"Baby, what wrong?" I heard Justin called me from the back as I was seating on an arm chair with his button up shirt but only buttoning two middle buttons.

"Daddy, if I forgive you, means I trust you on this one. So, I forgive you." I stood up and hugged him.

"Oh baby girl," he moaned as we hugged. "Since I'm your daddy now, listen to me or you're in trouble. Do my baby girl wants a bad pink spanks?" He smirked.

"Oh daddy, I've been a bad girl. Very, very bad." I said as I rubbed my palm on his s.ex. I heard him groaned and then he picked me up and thee me on the kitchen table.

"Crawl like a kitten, baby girl. Only for daddy." He said and pinched my n.ipple making me moaned a little. "Now, baby girl." He spanked me a little and kissed my ear seductively.

I crawled on fours on the kitchen table sticked out my a.ss a little so I looked more s.exy to him.

"Don't look back." He said and took his tie and tied it around my head, covering my eyes doing its job as a blindfold.

I heard footsteps and suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation on my right a.ss cheek making me yelp a little. Spanking for me personally is a painful but just a little pleasuring because the other partner is touching it and looking at it.

"Count with me!" He shouted. "Back to one!"

He spanked me again. "One!" I shouted after regaining energy after the painful slap on my a.ss. After slapping a few times he growl and spanked me again. "Twelve!" I shouted and made me lower legs to an 'X' shape as the pain was unbearable.

I could few him in front of my. I heard cloth sounds and stuff and then he removed the tie away from my eyes and the thing that popped out from his briefs was his d.ick. "Come on. It's not gonna s.uck on its own." He said while striking my hair. I started licking the tip, teasing him first and then I swallow all at once. "F.uck." He hissed. He had a fistful of my hair to not block the view of me sucking him.

My fingers were playing with his balls as I sucked. My head were bobbing up and down. I was battling my eyelashes whenever he forced me to look up at him.

Once I felt a warm liquid entered my mouth and different directions, I knew he already come. He sighed and I looked up at him. I saw him smirked and then I looked down back.

"This is for tonight." He caressed both my cheeks with his giant hands. "The others are saved for other days. Anyways, I like you." He whispered and then he carried me bridal style and walked to an empty room which consist a toilet and a huge bed.

"I need you to be my girlfriend." He whispered. "Then tomorrow night we can have our 'first night'." He smiled cheekily.