Part 1

It was just another terrible day without Justin by my side. You might think that all these two years we were married and he wasn't by my side, I would have gotten used to it. But I wasn't. I need him.

It all happened when I was ten, I met him. He was sweet, beautiful, caring boy. My parents and his were good friends so when I was eighteen, I wanted to get married with him so they set us up. We were married at the age of nineteen. I thought it would be a nice, beautiful dream. But it turned out to be a nightmare. He came home only when he needed me or at his worst time. Some other times, he would also bring girls along with him to spend the night. It was so hurtful to see him like that.

My parents were killed in a fire accident last year in our last house. Police suspected that it was someone who set the fire because they found a few matchsticks and lighters.

I broken for a few months. Justin helped me through it a few weeks until I was recovered but after that, he started his habits again; bring girls home, forcing me to have s.ex with him and also drinking.

I sat on our king bed size and all the memories came back. How he forced me to have s.ex with him and how he had beat me. How his friends saw he and he told them I was just his personal maid.

The main door was pounded with a few hard knocks. I ran out of the bedroom and ran down the stairs of our four level mansion and get the door.

It was him. Justin. With another by his side. The girl was beautiful. She had a nice perfect cheek bone, tanned skin and big boobs compared to mine. Everything about her was perfect. She was tall too.

"Move, b.itch!" He spat and kicked my right leg causing me to fall.

I carried myself up again and smiled at them the best I could and asked," I've prepared the bedroom. Do you guys want any drink?" I asked and Justin looked at me. The girl only giggled. They stopped walking and looked at me.

"Doesn't means you're my wife, you have to tell me everything and I have to do the-" He receives a slap from the girl. It was really hard because he stumbled a few steps back and then the girl took off her red shining heels and threw it at him.

"You have a decent beautiful wife and you told me earlier she was your maid? You know how embarrassing I am right now? You should be, too! You have a wife and still going out partying! Come on, you're no longer a teenage boy!" She huffed and got out of the house.

Justin sighed and I awkwardly took the red heel and put it aside but before I could even reach the shoe rack, I was pulled by my golden dyed hair. I groaned in pain, shouting for him to stop but he didn't. Soon, he left me on the floor and then he clenched his fist and made a contact with my face a few time on my jaw.

I was coughing blood and I took all the energy and courage to stand up and ran into one of the bedroom at the second level and locked myself in it.

This doesn't happens always but it only happens when I did something extremely wrong or he wasn't satisfied with me.

I let out a sob and went to sleep for the rest of the night along with a few banging on the door.

____________

The day went on smoothly and I was doing some cooking when I heard the door opened.

After switching off the stove, I went out of the kitchen and saw both Justin's parents and their other two kids, the twins, I called them. "Kristen! All of them said and I smiled and walked to the giving them a hug each.

"Oh, Kristen, what happened with your face? Your lips. You look more thinner than a few months I've seen you before." Pattie said and I stifled a face laugh.

"Thing changed I guess."

"Have you-" before she could finish saying anything, I ran to the nearest toilet and got my knees on the floor, facing the sink and vomit.

I got out after cleaning my mouth and rinsing it and then pattie looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong, honey?"

"I guess I ate too much." I joked.

But, I was afraid I was pregnant because last two weeks Justin had forced to have s.ex with him. I'm not sure whether he had used protection or not.

We continued chatting and eating but stopped when we heard the door opened and a few giggles was being heard. Pattie and Jeremy's cutleries fell from their fingers when they saw their perfect beautiful child, Justin, was kissing a girl and another girl in his arm and another one was kissing his neck from behind.

There was three girls with him. I don't get it. Why didn't he get std?

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!