Part 1

The first time I saw him was when he was with his dog coming to the clinic to check on his dog's ear infection. Since then, I lied to him and said he have to make an appointment for the following week and he will have to bring his dog here for a constant check up twice a month.

Now, I was changing into my work clothes in the bathroom, trying to look good for him. I button up the ugly purple shirt and tied my hair in a ponytail and walked out. I wasn't a senior worker, but I took some courses from collage for community and stuff. Surprisingly, I was thrown here for my patience and how gentle I was with animals and things. But they didn't see the other side of me.

Well, Long story short, I almost stabbed my step Father. Believe or not, he was me ex. I wanted to kill him when he said he was going, just seven years older than me, then boom. He married my mom. God, how I hated him. Luckily, we didn't do the nasty and I'm grateful because he won't be comparing me to my mom. Ugh, gross.

"Vee, Rocky is here to see you." The accountant from outside, slid the small door open and closed after she said it and passed me the letters from past appointment for Rocky. What was special about this clinic was, they don't call the owner names to see us, they call their pet names.

"Hello!" I attempted to sound cute. Today, it wasn't just Justin. It was Justin and another girl. She look older than Justin. Rocky went ran around the room and growled whenever I walked to him.

"I have no idea what's with him today." The girl said and slurped her Starbucks. "Can you stay here? I wanna go out for a while." Before Justin responded, she took her bag and left.

"Don't worry. I'm just gonna check on you." I said soothingly and carried his large body and laid it on the metal table. He laid down, still growling and I tested his heartbeat and his ears.

"He seems okay to me." I said and made Rocky faced me. He only ended up scratching my chest.

"Rocky, behave." Justin's stern voice said and he calmed down a little.

"Don't worry, you'll have treats from me." I smiled. I faced at Justin and said, "His ears are no longer infected. Only the bleeding is there. Try to use a q-tip to wipe it off once of twice a day." I smiled at him and wrote a report. Those dreamy eyes of his can make me drop to my knees. Not to do that but the his eye colour was amazing.

His faced turned red and kept looking at my chest. Yea, you like that? Keep staring at it. It's better that the other girl. My subconscious said and I laughed a little and have him a small smile when he brought his eyebrows together.

"Your, uhm, your button." He said and pointed at my chest.

I looked down and saw two of my buttons were undone and was showing a little too much cleavage. "Oh, shit. Sorry." Embarrassment took over the sexiness I was feeling just now.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry. Rocky did that. I just don't have balls to say it just now. And since my appointment end now, I don't want anyone seeing it other than me, Veronica." He winked.

"Oh, shut up." I jokingly said. "Well, I'll see you on the twenty seventh."

"What? I thought we have another one next week?"

"Oh, since his getting better, I guess I'll see you once every month, at the end of each." I said.

"Well, then I'll have my Cousin to see you?" He scratched his head. "Actually, this is not my dog. It's my dad. When I first came with my dad, I saw you and I don't usually say this but I'm thankful that my dog was sick that day. Can we like go for a drink or something?" He laughed.

"Sure but not today." I smiled and looked at Rocky while he ate his treat at the end corner of the room.

"Dinner later?"

"I'm having my dinner with my ex but you should come." I laughed at his reaction when he gagged. "Well, my step dad is my ex. Life is depressing. So why not you join us. My mom will be there too." I smiled at him.

"Isn't it awkward?"

"Well yes, but we can carry on with our conversation. Or do you want to see me suffer with them?" I smiled. I swear having this conversation with him making me thinks as if I've known him my life. "I'll give you a token if you come with me." I winked at him.

"Oh hell yea." He said.

"Alright. Tonight at seven. Here's my number. Text me and I'll text you the details," I said and stood up. "Alright I have other patients." I opened the door for him and he put a leach on Rocky and gave me a finale smile and left.

My day continued as per usual, once the last patient left, I quickly changed back to my jeans and tee and walked out of the clinic. Speeding off, I took my best dress and ironed it along with my great high heels.

"Why so dressed up? We're only having dinner at my friends place." Derek said. Yes, the motherfucker. Technically, he is because he is f.ucking my Mother. Eww.

"I know but I just am." I curled my red hair and went to the door and slammed it. Moments later, o heard my mom screaming about having respect to Derek. Well, he can kiss my ass.

An hour went by and I was standing in front of my Long mirror with my red purple dress. Once I took a perfect pic of it, I posted it on Instagram.

"Hurry up! We don't have all day!" Mom shouted from outside while Derek was waiting, leaning against the door frame.

"Well geez, I told you not to bring me." I rolled my eyes. I've already sent the address to Justin and he hope that Derek isn't a piece of s.hit later when they meet.

When we got off the car, I straightened the dress and smiled when I saw Justin standing with a bunch of rose in his hand.

___________

First part completed! Double update?;)