Part 3

I'm scared that this part 'the math teacher' might take more than ten parts!! Anyways, please vote and comment!

_____________________

Gilinsky was having his so called good time in the party. Of course, he's the school bad boy and I'm like the school b.itch? But I was head over heels for every guys. They were all over me and I'm certainly okay with it. I took the second shot of vodka and stood next to the 'hot guys'.

Anyways, this isn't a school party. It was just someone's party in the neighborhood and they invited me so I invited the whole school with me. What they call that? The more the merrier?

"Hey beautiful." A blonde male came up to me. He was considered short because I'm wearing flats and he's as the same height as me and one thing that I like about boys is tall ones. Not short. And, I'm no midget just not tall enough. "Hi." I awkwardly replied and then I saw a pair of green eyes piercing into me. It was Vance. "Look, you're cute but a little short. And I have to go." I gave him a peck on his cheek and walked to Vance.

"How did you get here? I don't remember-"

"Mia. She invited me." He smirked. "She's pretty good in bed actually. I didn't have to ask her to ride me and she did." He said with another weird smirk. Oh, I get it. He's trying to make me jealous.

"Great then. I'm not those who do that. Not like Mia. She fucked like almost all guys in school but me, I only had sex only. Only with you. But after what you did, I didn't had the strength to do it. Because I was scared. But now, I'm searching for a good one and it's definitely not you, f.uckman." I said and walked away.

I spend the night drinking and drinking and drinking. But only stopped when I felt someone carried me in their arms and some whispering around me. I remembered seeing angry brown eyes looking down at me while tucking me in bed.

The next morning was horrible. I spent the first twenty minutes in the toilet vomiting the shit out of myself and then I realized I was naked. Like literally naked.

I went back to my bed only to see another person in bed. I remembered him but who was he?

"Hey. Get the f.uck up." I shook him. He only pushed my hand away. And the- F.UCK. I had s.ex with my maths teacher?

I screamed and that woke him up. But when he saw me, he dropped from the bed and gathered the sheets around his naked body. "Did we really?" I asked him. Instead of looking into my eyes, he looked a little lower. To my b.oobs. "Did we?" I snapped.

"I- I think." He stuttered and looked back at my b.oobs. "We did. I remember squeezing them while I was inside you." He said with a smile. "God you were so tight around me."

"I don't wanna anymore after that. God." I groaned. "Where's Patricia?" I asked him.

"She's at work. She told me she's coming back home next week!" He shouted.

"Shut the f.uck up." I hissed. "Stop shouting. My head is hurting right now."

Then I went up back to my bedroom and showered and get dressed. And the one thing that couldn't get off my mind was did we really have s.ex? Like he's my stupid but hot maths teacher and I was just one of his student. Don't he have a lover or something? I mean, it's against the law, right? Woah. Hold up. Since when did I listen to any laws and rules? F.uck them.

I went back down and saw two different guys along with Justin talking and laughing.

"Hey, this are my friends. Anyways, have you completed the detention work?" He asked.

"Yea. But its with Gilinsky." I said and walked into the kitchen and took an apple. He gave me a confused look. "I went to study with him that time and I forgot to bing back my book so yea." I shrugged and took a bite of my apple and then went back to my room.

Well, this is going to be awesome. Me being in a teachers house was one. Another was me having s.ex with him? I never thought about that, actually. Wow. Just wow.

WOAH. HAVE SEX WITH A TEACHER? WITH A TOTAL ADULT?