Part 6

"Can we always have this?" I asked Justin while we were in the tub, resting. It's been four weeks since we had our little relationship.

"Yes, babe. Anytime you want." He wink and started to massage my leg and slowly, he went upper a little to my thigh. I gasped a little when his hand came up a little higher to my core. He lets go and rest on his back and looked at me.

It was a little awkward as we were in a bubble tub but my upper body wasn't fully covered. Half of my nipples could be seen by him. I caught him starting and I started splashing him. He shook his head and then he came closer and put an arm behind my neck. "Did you just splash me?" He asked gasping as if he was surprised.

"Yes?" I stated, unable to answer him if it was a question or and answer.

"Do it again and I'll spank you." He whispers and we shared a kiss.

He carried me out of the bed, still wet, and went to his bedroom and lied on his bed. I needed him. I could feel his member rubbed against my thigh when he was on top of my kissing. My hands were roaming his blonde hair and his were on my body. From my hair to my neck, to my breast, to my stomach. Another hand was kept on my back. Without warning or words, he inserted a finger in my causing me to break the kiss and clawed my fingers into his shoulder. "Ouch." I whispered when he added another finger in me.

"F.uck!" He groaned and stared into my eyes before speaking again. "I have no idea how you're going to take me because just two of my fingers, you're tight." He said and kissed me and then leave me lying down on the bed naked with soap while he walked around the room from drawers to drawers.

"God. Wait a little while. I have to find my condom." He said and ran out of the room. I was laughing. At him because when he ran, his willy bounced too.

He came back after the little moment of finding his condom. I sat up a little, still lying down but my elbows supported me. He rest himself on the door frame and winks at me seductively but failed because he laughed right after that. Then, he bite the golden packet and tore it with his mouth. He then pull it with his hand and then he brought up his willy while walking up to me.

"You know, some things I'm just not good at? And you wanna know what's that?" He asked me.

"What?" I laughed a little and sat up properly. His crotch was directly on my face. The funny thing was he did some muscle flexing on his willy and it kind stood 90 degrees straight from the ground.

"Putting a condom on myself. Teach me how to do it or more like do it for me." He said with his smirk.

I sighed dramatically and batted my eyelashes. "You really want me to do it, daddy?" I asked him innocently.

"Don't tell me you're into kinks." He said and I continued to bat my eyelashes and stretch the condiment before sliding it on him. I heard him curse a few words of vulgar and then he puts a hand on my head once then, he pushed me roughly, my back hurting the bed and then he climbed on top of me and kissing me hungrily.

"I need you to keep still. And if it's too painful, scratch me and if you really can't take it, say the keyword. Choose a word." He whispered in my ear while using the pad of his thumb, caressing my cheek.

"Peach. Peach is the keyword for you to stop." I said and he kissed me without hesitation and then he put on of his hand on my back and brought my hips upwards a little upper so that we were as if clashing with one another. He moved his hips sexily while kissing and hands roaming around my body.

Once we were comfortable with our position, he nodded at me, as if to tell me he was going inside me.

Just as I could feel the tip, I started groaning and pushed his chest a little further from me but he weigh like a few thousand pounds.

"It's not even half, damn it. F.ucking- fu- tight." He mumbled.

I moaned in pleasure and slowly, the motion of him inside and out me was normal but it was still a little painful.

My teeth were sinking in his shoulder and my nails were digging on his back as he started thrusting slowly into me. He was gigantic. Like really big and when he did the motions slowly, it was as if my vagina was going to explode.

Once we reached our climax, he rolled next to me. We were both catching out breaths and chests were rising up and down vigorously. Once I've calmed down a little, I brought me knee to his shaft and hugged him. So I was sleeping sideways. His hand was on my back while we were closing our eyes, enjoying the silence.

"I wish this could be us." He mumbled.

"Then your dream must have come true." I said and moved above a little to plant a kiss on his lip and continued. "This is us."

__________________

THIS IS THE END OF THE MODEL GUYSSS but there's like a lot a lot of stories comin!!