Part 7

"Please. " I begged him as he teased me by grinding his naked body on mine. "Please." I bit my lips and looked at him with pleading eyes. He started kissing me at first and without warning, he slammed himself to me making me yelp a little. "The keyword is... God. You're so f.ucking tight." He groaned. "I mean cupcake." He said, knowing that I love cupcakes so much.

He started kissing me to distract me from the pain. Soon, the pain was replaced by pleasure. Moans were filled in the room and the sound of our skin slapping onto each other.

My arms were tangled around his neck while my legs were tangled on his waist making an 'x'. My fingers were playing with his hair.

His hands from over my head, he moved it to chest and squeezed my right breast making me moan in pleasure. He started rubbing my c.lit in circles while he was inside me. It felt really good but my legs were shaking real hard.

Then, he fell on top of me. "God, you're so... so-"

"That was amazing." I said panting. He nodded and started sucking on my skin. "I'm tired for round two. Can we cuddle n.aked?" I asked him. He nodded and pulled me closer to him. My head was buried in his hard chest while his head was over mine and he kept kissing the top of my head a few times before we wished each other goodnight.

The next morning was not really great. I had to part my legs to walk. It was so painful and I blame Justin for that. Not that j don't wanna have s.ex with him again, just that it hurts.

"How was it?" Justin asked me as I took another spoonful of my frozen yogurt.

"Great. I love it." I mumbled while the spoon is still in my mouth. "Where do you wanna go after this?"

"Home. Then we can do like last night-"

"No. I can barely walk this morning. Pity me, mister." I rolled my eyes at him and took my few last spoonful of yogurt before we got out of the shop.

"You know, I think we should do last night things more often without having a reason not to. And, I like you. Like, really." He said. "You're like... like... like my sauce to my burger? Whatever. Like without you, I feel so- Will you be my girlfriend? Like legit my girlfriend." He said and looked down at me as I was a little short for him.

"Yes. I mean yea." I tried to hide my excitement but failed.

"We should do that again!" He scoop up in his arms and ran to his bedroom and threw me on his bed before locking the door. "Don't worry, we'll make this one so passionate." He whispered before sliding his hands under my sundress.

This is so perfect.

_______________

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT A NEW BOOK? NEW SERIES? I THINK, WHATEVER. READ AND VOTE!! COMMENT TOO!!!