Part 2

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that was the last one. But no, he's going to cover it. It's only him, honey. He might be gay." Margaret told me.

I was having an argument with her while I was half naked but both my hands were covering both my breasts. She wanted a shot of me and Justin but I was in front of him, half naked like him but his hands were covering my breasts instead of mine.

"The last one that time we used it for Laura." She spoke and looked at me.

"What? She's like flat. And if I remember correctly, her latest shoot was her holding on her own breasts on the beach!" I shouted at her and walked out of the room my hands still covering my breasts.

"Hey. We still doing the shot?" Justin came up to me only in his jeans and his Calvin Klein boxers showing a little. He was dressed same as me just that his boxers were replaced with a white thin g-string.

"I've got no other choice." I shrugged and rolled my eyes before standing in front of the huge white screen.

"Alright! I need at least twelve shots of this kind for Calvin Klein and then we're moving on to guess perfume." Margaret got out of the room and joined us.

Justin and I did what we were told. Both his hands were over my chest and my right arm were tangled backwards. His head were at the crook of my neck while my head was held high up. I could feel him tighten his grip on my breasts sometimes.

"Yes. Yes. Now, I want you to piggyback her and both of you smile as wide as you can, or laugh." Margaret said and turned her head away from us to her computer again.

"Wait, means my body is going to lean on his back? If that's the case, no-fucking-way." I said and moved a couple of steps back.

Justin caught my hand and I don't even know what stun he did and I was on his back with my hands resting on both his shoulder. "Wow. I did quite a stun. Get the camera. Smile." Justin said and started jumping and running around. All I got to do was dig my nails onto his shoulder, securing me so I won't fall off his back.

"Alright. Now change. We have suits for the both of you. I received an email about you two getting a magazine cover for Charles and Keith. Come on let's go." Justin put me down and I rushed to my dressing room to change. It was a dark brown suit. For women and it was a little tight at the top of the shirt so I decided to unbutton the first two button, showing a little bit of cleavage. There was covered heels too. It wasn't too high and the pairs were light brown.

The hairdresser did my hair a messy style of a low bun. Some of my hairs were sticking out. My make up was natural, to bind in the color of the clothing I guess.

Justin was wearing the same brown suit as mine. It was smart. He's hair was gelled all the way to the back. He was given a black sunglasses to put over his head and a watch wrapped around his wrist.

"Alright. This is to promote the glasses he's wearing, the bag you're holding and both of your shoes." Margaret said and led us back to where we were going to take pictures. "I need you to sit on the arm of the chair. No smiling. Serious face." She told me and she corrected the was I sat. "You'll be standing next to her just three steps behind." She told Justin.

My position wasn't quite comfortable as I hands were on the chair and the handbag was over my shoulder and the chair was a little too short for me.

"Alright! That's a wrap. Pack up and I'll meet you whenever I need to. Just remember the little assignment." She said and went back to her computer.

After changing to my normal clothes, me and Justin went to Starbucks to do the so called little assignment, to get to know more about each other.