Part 7

"He's so adorable." I held him in my arms while Justin held Tyler in his arms. Justin only nodded and I saw tear run down his cheek. I didn't want to ask why because I know he missed him. It's been a while week both of them in the hospital. It's finally time they come home.

"I'll put him in him crib." He whispered and carefully got up from our bed and put Tyler in his crib, just next to Justin's side of bed while Dylan's crib was next to mine.

"You know, this wasn't really how I pictured my life." Justin whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. I made a 'hmm' sound for him to continue. "I pictured myself to be those old perverts once I've reached 70 and still am a sugar daddy." He laughed.

"Well, I guess this life is better that the one you pictured then. I hope." I smiled and kissed his cheek before wishing him goodnight and slept.

I was awoken by the sound of baby crying. "Babe... Wake up. It's your night." I pushed him to wake him up. I felt the bed moved. I opened my eyelid slightly and saw Justin whispering lullaby to Dylan while rocking him in his arms, walking around the room.

"I'm sorry, I can't make it that day." Justin adjusted his tie and kissed my forehead. "I'm going outstation that day. I'm sorry, baby. I have to go now. I'm late." The door slammed and I was left alone with my two twins again.

It's been four months now since we had them, Justin barely have time for us now. All he had time for was work.

I totally understand he had to have control with everything but that doesn't mean he had to abandon us in the house.

"Alright, are you ready to meet Uncle Jason?" I picked up Tyler and shook him in my arms, he laughed at my attempt at trying to speak like a baby. Once both of them were in the seats, I carried them into the car and strapped the seatbelt on and zoomed off.

-

The road to my brothers house was easy and familiar. Once we were all set in, Jason and his fiancé, Florence, took Tyler and Dylan in their arms, playing with them.

"Hey, I received a call from Justin just now." Jason said when we were having some salad snacks in the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow for him to continue. "He wanted you to sleepover with us tonight. He said his busy." He shrugged and continued eating.

"Don't worry, Char, I'm sure he learnt his lesson. Nothing's gonna happen." Florence held my hand and offered me a sweet smile. I nod, but still have an uneasy feeling. I drank up all the orange juice that was given to me and went to the living room to watch both my twins.

Slowly, my visions were unclear, I was dizzy and all I could feel was my head hit the ceramic tiles and I passed out.

I figured that when I was awake, it was already sunset. I was out for a few hours. I wasn't in the house with Jason anymore. I was in a car. It was stationed outside our house. I decided to get back in the house to know what the hell is going on when the headlights of the car was switched on.

My eyes adjusted to the bright light and saw someone in front of the car, sitting down. No, kneeling down.

"Justin? Is that you?" I questioned the figure and walked closer then I saw Justin in a suit.

He was holding out a bouquet of rose. "I know I haven't spend time with you ever since the other day. I can't even remember. Let me make it up to you, and promise that it'll never happen." He smiled, and I took the roses. He got up and took a box that was placed on the hood and opened it. It was a beautiful necklace.

"I want you to have it." He closed the gap and kissed me.

________________

A new chapter coming! Sorry I've been busy lately :( I'll try to update more!

5 votes and 2 comments?

Reach that and I'll update a new chap!;)