Part 2

Looking at her from the back of the class with her sloppy outfit was nice but she didn't know what really happened last two nights.

Early in the morning I sent her back and her mom kept bickering to me about me breaking her heart and acting like I was her Romeo.

That didn't make sense because she's old and the fact that she hate me, all the things that are wrong including she went to the party was my fault and she failed her literature was mine too.

"Alright, since halloween is this month, we will be having our school Halloween party and all thanks to me because of not, you guys won't be having any of it." I didn't even noticed that the teacher had arrived only after he talked about the Halloween I don't even know what.

"Also, I've been told that Jeremy hosted a Halloween party the other day. So, this party, I will assigned you into pairs. You're names will be pared on the wall first thing tomorrow just in front of the class. Now, take out your exercise book, fresh new page..." I zoned out while he reached and started drawing some stuff on the book instead.

The bell rang, showing that the former lesson had ended and luckily, I was having two free period.

I walked out of class and was heading out of the building, planning to kill the time while driving around.

"You can't see it, don't you? The other night he was drooling over you and I lied about going to the toilet and I saw him carried you to his car. You have to act like you don't need him in your life. Show him what you've got." I heard a male voice whispering when I passed by the female toilet.

"I know, it's just that... It's hard to see him with someone else that is not me." I heard faint crying and I'm very sure it belongs to Bella.

I rushed into the toilet and I was right. It was her. She was crying on a guy shoulder.

She looked up and saw me, straight away she grabbed the guy's face and kissed it hungrily. "Bella, please. All this months I haven't explained to you why and what I've done to you for the past four months." My voice cracked.

"Well, I've seen enough that day. You were on top of my ex-best friend, kissing her collarbone while your hand want underneath her skirt. What do you have to explain? That you fell on top of her then your lips hit her collarbone and your smart hands snaked under her skirt?" She smirked even though I saw a tear running down her cheek.

"Can you give us a moment?" I asked the guy and swiftly, he walked away before kissing Bella on her forehead. "Alright, I realized that I need you. I was stupid for-"

"F.ucking stupid you mean." She cut me off in the middle of the sentence. I nodded and continued to talk.

"For cheating on you. And also for not eating you like a girlfriend. I really really really like you, I mean you're hot and shit, wait not that. I mean you're nice. If you could give us a chance, please."

"Yea, sure the chance I gave you was already shoved up your ass so, no." She rolled her eyes and fielded her arms. "Are you done?"

"No. Give us a chance. I know we can make it." I pleaded.

"Acquaintances. Now get the f.uck out my face." She said and rushed out of the toilet.

I heard one of the cubical's toilet flush just as I wanted to run out, Misers Jodi came out. "Since you can't keep your little thing in your pants and come in the female toilet, detention after school, clean the boys restroom." She didn't even bother to wash her hands. Ew.

After college ended, I spent the rest of the two hours cleaning the boys toilet and the store room just next to the girls toilet.

Then, I made my way to my own dorm but i had to walk past the girls dorm first. Just as I left for the boys dorm, I heard a female voice calling me from behind. "Hey! Justin! It's been a long time, huh?" A red head came up to me. I have seen her around the campus before but I'm not sure what's her name and I'm pretty sure I've hooked up with her before.

"Yea,..."

"I'm going back to my dorm and if you need anything, you can call me." She stepped further towards me, closing the gap between us and grabbed the sides of my head and started kissing me with no end.

I lightly pushed her away by her shoulder and I swear I saw a female figure like Bella just ran away from my sight. Then one of the room's door was slammed.

"God, why do you have to make this complicated for me? Go and bring your skank p.ussy somewhere else." I groaned and said to the red head before knocking every door just to meet Bella.

"Bella, I know you're in here. I know you room ends with a seven. It's not what it looks like, please. Listen to me." I said through the door.

"Go and f.uck yourself! What? It's not like you are shoving your tongue down here throat?" I heard her shout back followed by a kick on the door.

I turned the doorknob and slammed the door, forcing it open.

She was in her big jumper, and worksheet all around her bed and floor.

I pulled her in an embrace and kissed the top of her head. "You're wrong. She kissed me. I didn't even get to kiss her back because I saw you."

"Well, if you don't see me means you will shove you tongue?" She asked while fisting my tee shirt in her small hands.

"No. Because I like you. You and only you." I carried her, her legs were tangled around my waist and her arms was on my shoulder.

I put her on her bed and started kissing her and taking off her shirt but I stopped when I heard the door creaked opened followed by a gasp.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

THIS CHAP IS CRAP!

IT RHYMES!!:)