Part 2

"Right, sorry to ruin the moment but someone needs you, Liam outside." Justin opened the door.

"Didn't you ever heard of knocking?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, I have but rather than having you guys kissing and having some hands action, I better stop them." He walked nearer to my table.

"Why would you even care? You have a girlfriend to take care of." I rolled my eyes and brushed the matter off.

"Jealous? She's not even my girlfriend. And do you know why I care? Because I've liked you. Since we separated in high school." His finger lingered on my hair. "So beautiful." He smiled.

"When we separated? You were f.ucking someone else for god sake!" I threw my hands up dramatically.

"It was once only." He forced me to look at him.

"Get out of my office now! Do anything that you won't have to face me! I don't want to lol at your pathetic figure!" I slammed the table and tears starts rolling down my cheeks and I have not idea how to control it.

He clearly got the message and left the room in silence. I threw myself on the leather couch just opposite the table.

Why must he come back to my life and make it worse?

"Babe? You okay?" Liam's voice ring through my ears.

"Yea, can we go get some food?"

"Sure. I'll get the car ready. Get your stuff and meet me downstairs." He kissed my forehead and walked out.

As I get my wallet, I answered my mother's phone call.

"Honey! I forgot to tell you that you're gonna have dinner with us on Sunday!" I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Sunday as in three more days?" I confirmed.

"Yes! Wear something nice, alright! Okay, got to go!" She hangs up.

I continued walking down to the lobby and saw Justin with the girl earlier still talking near the staff resting room.

Trying to put the feelings away but I couldn't. It disturbs me about how much he used to means to me. I shook it off and met with Liam.

"So, pizza? I have to tell you something too." His face looked a little pale after that. Not wanting to pressure him, I will let him explain later and not push the matter onto him.

Time passes quickly and I was already on the couch with Liam. The blankets were over us, covering us and lessen the coldness from the room temperature. Liam hugged me and kissed my forehead before saying that he needed to tell me something.

"Sure. What is it?" I faced him, his naked chest was rising up and down, nervously. I put my hand over it and try to calm him down.

"Alright, um, I've been meaning to tell you this but it keeps changing but now I kind of understand it?" He states a sentence but voiced it out like a question.

"Understand what?" I looked up at his eyes.

"Um, I haven't told this to anyone. But for now, only you." He spoke.

"Alright, take time, Liam. Don't worry." I smiled casually at him.

"I'm gay but I'm attracted to you." He choked out.

My face scrunched when I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell. "I know, you might think that I'm actually a freak."

"No, it's not that. I just don't get it."

The night went on with me sleeping with him while the television was on. But, knowing he was gay, that wouldn't even change a thing about him that I would think of.

I was woken up with my ringtone.

"Hello?" I groggily say.

"Um, we have a visitor that has been requesting for you, Holland." I heard Justin's voice. I stretched myself and opened my eyes only to see myself in my own bedroom, not the living room. Also there was a note sticked to the nightstand.

Sorry, they were calling me in. Don't wanna bother you. Liam.

I smiled and then replied to Justin on the phone, "I'll be there in about an hour. Thanks, Justin." Logged my phone and cleaned myself for a better day today.

___________________

This is a little short, kind of a filler but it tells you that Holland and Liam won't be together! Hahaha! Sorry, I've got a lot of assignments due next day for every homework and it's very frustrating!!!! Hope you'd enjoy this crap chap!