Part 1

"I'll keep the keyboard and you'll do the ukulele there afterwards, go for your lunch." John, the boss also my step father said to me. I nodded and made my way to the second level of the shop.

At the edge of the room there was a few ukulele in a box and some laying around. Picking those which aren't in the box, I placed it carefully inside the box and picked the box and then I put it in the shelf. After dusting off my hands, I got out of the room and realized the store manager, Justin, folding his arms and smiled at me. I returned him a warm one an locked the door before walking away but was stopped by a grip on my wrist.

"Lunch together? My treat." He said.

"Alright. If you broke its not my fault." I joked, and he laughed before we went out of the store and went to McDonald's. After we ordered what we needed for lunch, we sat at the back. I was in my normal uniform; black tight jeans and navy blue uniform.

Justin was opposite me when we ate. Drinking my coke while eating my fries when Justin placed one of his hands under the table, moving to my knee making my breath hitched. "Oh- umm... Justin." I said licking my lips, unaware of what he was doing to me. He smiled and removed his hands, continuing eating his burger.

Since John had opened the shop seven years ago, he recruited Justin first, saying that he was the only person that he trusted other than me. He wanted to recruit me but I was still schooling and considered as still young. It was only Justin and John knew my story, my past.

"When we get back to work, I need you to help me to inform me about the new lessons. And which teachers you're taking." Justin said while putting away his used napkin. I nodded and followed him out the store and walked back to our shop. "Go to the meeting room in ten minutes. Most documents needed are there about the shipping of instruments but you'll do the one I tell you about in McDonald's." He smiled and kissed my forehead like he used to when I couldn't sleep before walking away from me. The only question now was

- Why was he being so touchy today?