Part 2

AN UPDATE BECAUSE ITS EID!!
The picture above is what Zoe is wearing for a date later. :)

ALRIGHT MY BEAUTIFUL AND MAYBE HANDSOME READERS(?) THE CHATS WILL BE Z= ZOE J= JUSTIN C=CINDY AND THERE MIGHT BE OTHERS IN THE CHAT SO YEA:) HAPPY READING!!

Twitter :

@justinnews : Justin was spotted with Kylie Jenner again! This is the fourth time of the week! Where's the unknown beautiful girl he dated last week? Honestly, I preferred her. What do you guys think? http://:jdb1234

I sighed at the tweet and threw my phone into my bag and zipped it up and got my jacket from the jacket hanger and wore it. "Goodbye, Cole!" I shouted from the front but decided to run back into the kitchen and gave him a little kiss on his cheek before leaving. He mumbled a small goodbye and blushed before I walked away and got out of the restaurant but to find out Justin was there, resting his back on the car's window and his phone in his hand.

"Oh, Zoe. Come on." He opened the door of his car, wanting me to get in but you know those games? He goes those stupid dates with that girl so why give in too early?

"No thanks. I have my own car and I have plans later." I walked passed him and unlocked my car, putting my bag at the passenger seat before rushing to the driver seat but a hand stopped mine from opening the door. "Stop." I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the car.

"Let me guess, you're jealous because I went out with Kylie?"

"You're too dumb. Now move away."

"I will not move until you say you will go dinner with me tonight."

"Fine. I will go dinner with you tonight." I said because he said if I didn't, he wouldn't move.

"Alright." He smiled sheepishly and moved away so I got into my car and rolled the window down halfway and said," I won't go but I did said it. So, yea. Bye, my loving idol!" I shouted as I drove away.

When I came home, I rested on the couch and started using my phone to surf on Twitter and saw #whatdoyoumean trending. I clicked it and I saw Justin's account after reading a few tweets, it was all about his new single coming out in two days.

I heard the door opened and soon, I saw my mom and a few plastic bags wrapped around her arms as she closed the front door.

"I heard you went out with the famous guy. But turns out he's a jerk." She said and settled the bags down before sitting next to me.

Maybe I could change a little about the little plan. "I'm going on a date with him tonight."

"Well, just as a reminder, don't let him break your heart. Not like the last time." She said and stood up and took the stairs.

I silently sat there for a few good minutes and then read the time.

16.38

I ran up to my room and stripped out of my clothing and jumped into the shower. The warm water hit my skin as I cleaned myself under it and soap myself.

I got out of the shower and choose a perfect dress for the date later and finally, I found a floral thin strap dress. It wasn't quite short for me because if I'm a little more taller, then it'll be on my mid-thigh but for me, it stopped just above my knee.

Once I wore a little bit of make up, I contacted Justin through Twitter.

Z : Hey, you there? Does the offer still stands?

I waited for a few minutes but I still didn't get any replies.

J : Yea. I'll be there in ten?

I locked my phone and took my black foldable purse and my white heels and waited in the living room. Mom was still quiet in her room which I assumed she slept because she had been working since last night till this morning.

I watched a little bit of spongebob just to kill time but it had been twenty minutes but he wasn't here still.

I took out my phone and dmed him.

Z : Are you still coming or what?

J : Sike! Nah bitch.

He then sent me a pic of him smiling on the camera with about seven girls surrounding him and beers all around them.

Alright.

If that's the game then let's start.

Z : Alright, I'm just sad for you. You could do better.

J : Really? Why don't you get your ass out of my DM before I kicked yours out.

I went back up to my room and changed my outfit to my working outfit and went to work but it was just an overtime because according to timetable, I was having a free day.

"Hey, Zo!" Cold greeted and hugged my when he saw me.

"Hi," I whispered and put my bag away.

"You will have to cover for Noah. He's table six to ten. And table nine is occupied. Go, now." He gave me a little push and a thumbs up. 

"Hi, welcome to Green's Diner, what would you like to have?"

"Can I get a number six, seventy-one and forty-nine?" The voice said and I scribbled it down. "Wait- also- Zoe?" I looked to the voice who's speaking and saw Justin with all the girls I saw in the picture he sent.

"Is that all?" I asked, avoiding him.

"Yes." The girl at the edge of the table reply with a genuine smile. I nodded and walked away, gave the order to the chef and waited to bring the door out.

"Zoe, let me explain. What you got as the message was from one of the bitches there. Okay, not bitches maybe just fake fans. They were jealous. They got my phone and did all those things. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I couldn't go for the date because I had my single release tomorrow so we are celebrating it today." He sighed and took my hand.

The small bell rang, indicating that one of the orders had been cooked.

"I don't care. I mean, I'm a fan. Just another fan to you. And you're the big famous Justin Bieber. Just get back to your booth and I'll give your food."

"I like you. Like I really really like you. I don't know how you're going to believe me when I say this but I want you to. I like you." He holds my elbow and kissed my cheek.

"You know what? Save your sweet ass words for later. Get the hell out of my face." I took all four plates and gave them to respective tables.

"I'll wait till you end your shift. And don't worry, I'll prove to you that I lo- like you." He whispered to me and caressed my cheek before walking away to the girls.