Part 4

"I'll get you from work, alright? I just got my car last night." Justin said as he feed himself with the donut we bought last night.

With a nod, I walked out of the apartment and get a cab to work.

"Hey, we got a new doctor, you know. He's working under Mrs Snow unfortunately. The old woman never know to give us our turns." I heard gossips going around in the pantry when I got my tea.

Suddenly, a buff guy walks in and everyone stayed quiet. "Hey, I'm Dasmond. What are your names? Oh and I'm no longer working with Snow." He nodded awkwardly at the end and smiled at us.

After we introduced ourselves, the demon came back to tell Dasmond that she had some things to discuss with him.

"I think I'm into bald guys already. Did you see those huge guns on his arms?" Lela said in an adoration tone and 'melts' in her seat.

"Lela, Dasmond is working under you for a week alright? I'll be taking a month break, Vee will be in-charge understand. Alright, I'm out." Before we could say anything, she slammed the door.

"Yes!! Do all of you know how Long I've been waiting for her to leave?" Angela shouted her heart out and punching her fists in the air. I laughed at her and hold my hot tea in my hand and walked to my office.

The continued as per normal, not very busy. Just as I was packing my bag to leave, Dasmond walked in and offered a ride to take me home.

"Um, my Friend is taking me home. Thanks anyway," I hung the bag over my shoulder and walked out.

"Oh, what about tomorrow?"

"I'm not working tomorrow." I smiled a little and waited for Justin just in front of the entrance.

"Listen, I like you when I saw you here. Will go on a date with me?" He smashed his lips onto mine before I could reply.

An awkward cough could be heated and Justin stood in front of me with a box of pizza. "Oh, um, I'll go home first since you've got your ride." He left me and rode his brand new car.

Dasmond sent me home that night and I waited for Justin to come home.

But he didn't.

Since I didn't have work, I woke up quite late. As I examine every room, Justin was still not home. I tried contacting him but every call would go to his voicemail.

"I live with a girl here. Don't worry." Justin's voice could be heard and also a giggle from a girl.

When he walked in, a luggage was in his hand and also the girl. "Oh, hey. Who's this?" I tried to make a conversation.

"You can wait in my room first. The last on the left." He told the girl and passed her the luggage.

"Just my Friend. She's staying over while her dad is away." I awkwardly nodded.

"Oh, and about yesterday-"

"Oh, no. It's okay I might be a little too late but hey, someone will come around and I have a Friend in my room that can understand me. So, you do whatever you want." He spoke and walked away.

"Listen, if you're jealous or anything, he's just a guy at work. Nothing much."

"Why do I wanna know? Also, jealous? Not a good word. Heart broken yes. Why? Because you lead me on. Cute little dinner with your family, kisses and all but this is all I deserve? I wanted to take you out on a movie date last night but Guess what? I found your tongue in his mouth. But whatever right?"

"Justin-"

He held his hand up for me to stop talking and walked back to his room. I felt guilty for a second but he bought a girl home. I frown and thought what they are doing in the room themselves.

Just then the girl comes out but only in a pink tank top and shorts.

"Are you his Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Me? Oh, no. I thought you were by the descriptions he told me last night. Beautiful eyes and red hair. He told me you stood him up for another guy. He came crying to me. It's weird I know, I haven't seen him cry for years." She shook her head and smiled at me. "He's a great guy. Please don't hurt him. He've went through enough."

"Oh.. I'm sorry if I already did."

She shook her head and cocked it to his bedroom. "To him not me. Promise me not to hurt him and I think you guys will be a great couple." She winked at me and sat on the couch in the living room.

I opened his bedroom door and saw his whipped to me and back to his phone. "I thought we have the rule of knocking on the door first."

I sat on the edge of the bed just next to him and looked down at my finger.

Damn it Vee! Why didn't you wrote a script first before coming in!

"Look, I don't want to cause any problems here and I'm tired so if you're here to hurt me again, please leave." He said, eyes not leaving the phone screen.

"No, I want to say I'm sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you that bad when he kissed me. I just- I thought I was the only one having feelings towards you." He finally looked at me.

"You like me?" I nodded and hugged him tightly, nuzzles my face into his neck.

"I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you please," I said and smelled his hair before releasing him.

________

Well, they worked out.

Anyways, who do you play Vee as in your mind?;)