Part 7

Tons and piles of clothes were being thrown everywhere out of Britney's cardboard. "It's okay, we could go with the first one that you says. The galaxy looking short dress." I faked smiled so that she would listen to me. We had been looking for outfits for an hour now.

Her phone beeped and she read it to me, telling me that it was about the party.

"Remember to dress up pretty and hot tomorrow night! And don't remember that the theme is anything as Long-"

"Wait! You're rushing about this, saying its tonight but it was actually tomorrow?" I glared at her.

"Because babe, if I said its tomorrow, you won't put in much effort." She pouted.

"Ugh. I'll take a nap here. Wake me up tomorrow." I mumbled as I threw myself on her bed.

"Alright but promise me we'll go to your house to see the outfits and shopping," she said excitedly.

The next morning was a disaster for me. Britney was freaking out at one in the afternoon about the party that was going to be held at nine in the evening.

"Zip me up, please!" I sighed. It was already three and we still couldn't find our own perfect outfit. "I could fit this like three months ago!" I whined.

"I'll try it! If I could fit it, I don't have to buy an outfit! And we'll go shopping for yours! Everything is on me!" She clapped her hands and yanked my unzipped dress off my body.

Turns out she could fit into it.

We went to the mall, walked around, looked everywhere, but the outfit she was looking for me was either not nice looking on me or she's just too picky.

"Shut up, I pick." I growl at her.

"No, I get to do it! Please!" She pouted.

"No, we've been walking for hours and you didn't find any sh.it for me." I rolled my eyes dramatically. "Ahah! This?" I got the brown looking dress from the rack and put it on my body.

"That nice?" She said unsure. I decided to try it on then show it to her.

"Girl! Your ass look fine in that dress. If only I was thick as you." She exclaimed as I draw the curtains. "You should drop your purse in front of him and be like 'oh,sorry'." She bent down and traced her fingers from her ankle to her butt and slapped it. "He'll probably gonna get a heart attack." She joked.

I laughed at her and reply," you think I should go with high heels or high tops?"

"High tops? You've got converse, right? Wear that. You'll look like a bad b.itch." She said.

Shopping with her totally wasn't in one of my favourite lists. She literally wants to shop for four hours straight without food. Like, chill out, I need my food. I mentally sighed as I recalled. She was putting on her make up while I was doing my hair. Nothing much, just playing with it but I kept it down, as it lays on my shoulder an down to my back.

As I tie the extra shirt or cardigan or whatever you want to call it around my waist, Britney was heating up the car outside. As I looked at myself one last time before going out, I did a little pose and honestly, I find myself praising my own body and how I dressed up.

The drive to the party was accompanied with shouting songs lyrics and being crazy.

"So, this is it then." I breathe out and looked over to Britney.

"One tip : once you've saw him, stand a few inches by him and drop something. Do a tease let him see what he's been missing." I nodded at her so called 'great tip by Brits'.

After we've showed our IDs, which mine was fake, because I needed to be twenty one to drink.

It was like a normal clubbing situation but it was more hype and there wasn't any couple who literally having s.ex or undressing each other in front of others like those frat parties. We went around and talked to other people had some drinks.

My breath hitches when I saw Justin in his loose ripped jeans, cap and his loose shirt. Nevertheless, he looked hot as always. But the girl was in his arms. I looked away when our eyes meet but I remembered what Britney said 'be strong, whatever he have behind his eyes isn't important show him that you don't need an as.sho.le in your life'. I looked back at him, his eyes were focused on her.

The party went on normally. I looked at my watched and read the time. 10:47 Should I find Britney? It's quite late for me, maybe not for her. I decided to wait till 11:30 then I'll find her. I walked around to see any familiar but there wasn't. I turned my heels and I hit something, someone's chest to be exact, and stumbled backwards.

I looked up and saw Justin. Great. I felt something trickled down my legs. I looked down and saw beer was trickling down. Such a great night.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to spill my drink on you." He said and took the cloth on his arm and start dabbing it between my legs from my ankle and slowly his hand went upwards towards my you-know-what. "Just to make sure you're wet for me," he pulled me closer into his arms and started leaving small kisses on my face.

"No, stop being an asshole and go back to that girl." I pulled away from him.

He then grabbed both of my wrist not in a very gentle manner and pulled me back close to him. "What the f.uck did you say?" He whispered angrily at me. "I'm an asshole? What did you say?" I remain quiet and he spoke again. "That's what I thought."

"Who was she?"

"No one."

"She can't be a nobody to you. Obviously a somebody. You were hugging, kissing, looking at her as if she was your-"

"She was the last one and one of my ex, okay?" He sighed and cupped my face. But my eyes wasn't looking into his.

"Look at me, baby. I know what your thinking. It's not that. I just didn't have any partner to bring to this party."

"What am I then. Just you bed buddy?" I rolled my eyes and tugged onto his hand to release me.

"Stop fighting, baby. Just look at me, please." I have in and looked into his hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry I brought her, alright. I just want to make you happy and forgive, I didn't think bringing her was upsetting to you." He pecked my nose.

"You don't have to. Who am I even. Just a submissive to you." I shrugged and continue to sulk.

"That's what you think. And for your information, I shred the contract already." He said that made me gasp.

"What? Why?" Is the dare done and I won't be able to meet him already?

"Because I know I would be falling for you but not this hard. At this moment, I would give anything and I mean anything to make you happy, baby." He caught me off guard by grabbing my face and kissed me. I was shocked to say the least but I kissed back.

"So, it's been two months, do you trust me to be your boyfriend?" He whispered in my ear.

"Not really. This is not how I want you to ask me. You might be drunk now, ask when you're not drunk."

"I'm not drunk. I only had a drink and I'm speaking the truth, babe."

"Wanna ditch this party?"

Hand in hand, we walked to the back door and ran to his car. "My place?" He asked, panting.

_______________

What did you guys get for Christmas???!! How was your Christmas btw?

I got a few hoodies and a bag!!