Part 1

"-You don't even pass your maths test, you don't listen to what I say... I don't even know what to do with you." Madam Syrn said. I know, she have a weird name.

"Are you done? Cause if yes, I can start talking." I say and sighed. "Anyways, I'm not your dog that's why I don't listen to what you say. And, I got sixty-eight point oh percent for my maths. So shut up. That's like a pass." I rolled my eyes.

"I told you last Friday was my last time that I was going to change your hair color. And today it's still blue." She rolled her eyes. "How about I send you to detention? Like the whole week?" She said and the class started whispering to each other.

I cleared my throat and said, "I object. How about you stop cheating on your husband with Mister Scott? How about close that legs of yours?" I said and the class started throwing comments on her face.

She took a deep breath and looked around the class.

"I rest my case!" I shouted. Isn't that what movies always say? "I win!" I shouted and got up from the chair.

"Where are you going?" She asked, putting her hands on her fat hips.

"Um, lesson is left with about three minutes and I guess leave early?" I shrugged.

"No. I'll sign you off. You'll be in Mister Bieber's class from now on." She said before walking and collecting the paper that was all over her table. "Now, please get out. Your Math lesson with mister Bieber is left with one more period." She rolled her eyes and I gladly walked out of the class.

Once I was outside the bus, I saw Gilinsky in the classroom using his phone under the table.

"Glilinsky, hand the phone to me." I said in a deep voice. He startled and dropped the phone on the floor. "Mister Bieber, did you see that? Your student using their phones under the tables." I shook my head as if I was disappointed and he looked up and me again.

"What are you doing in my class?" He asked.

"This is my new class." I said and walked to Vance who had one of the school s.lut next to him. "Move, bitch." I said and swat her maths book aside. She moved to another seat and I sat next to him.

"Hey babe." He said to me and put a hand on my thigh.

"Don't babe me. You was doing the same thing as that slut. Flirting with one another. And, I am jealous even though you're not mine anymore." I huffed.

"Is there any problems there?" Mister Bieber spoke up and I shook my head. "Then be quiet." He snapped.

No. You shut up. Asshat.

"What did you say?" He looked at me put the book on the teachers table.

"I'm sure I didn't say anything." I said. Shit. Did I just called him asshat loudly?

"Yes. Yes you did." He said.

"Sorry, sir. You can continue with your lesson." I said and gave him a little nod.

"You're so staying back after school." He before started teaching again.

Luckily maths was my last period.

But, I had to stay with that asshat.

"Get your maths book out and do exercise 5.4 question two and three. It's only two questions." He said. I flipped the book open and looked back at him.

"Fuck it! It's not 'only two questions'" I air quoted the last part. "There's like seven parts on each questions and you expect me to draw the angles?" I said.

"Yes. Or you want other things?" He smirked. He was actually hot. Like really hot.

"Other things?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yea. Other things." I shrugged and he called out for me. Just as he was about to speak something with his mouth open, both our phones got notified showing that there was a text message.

"I have to go now." We said at the same time. He nods and packed up and then leaves the room after me. I got a text from my step mom that she and dad had to go away for two weeks and we needed to talk.