Part 3

Pulling my black pencil skirt down a little at the back, I looked at myself in the mirror and dried my hands with the towel in the toilet. I went out and straight to my office, I saw Justin seating looking through papers on the tables and writing some things on papers.

"Hey, stressed out?" I laughed at him a little.

"Not really, just trying to get things in my hands. Oh, Mr Garett's company is on sale. We could have a little more profit if we bought early and so that the Malin's holding won't get it like that last project." He said and showed me papers.

"Cool, so if we buy it early we get seventeen percent off them?" I confirmed. He nodded at my statement.

"Write it down on you notepad. Call him and tell him I want to have a meeting with him tomorrow. You'll come with me." I said and start doing my work.

I heard him grunt a little. "Any problem with the date? If not, I could ask Joseph or Liam to come with me." I said, leaning onto the table.

"Um, I have plans with Selena tomorrow."

"Selena?"

"Oh, you don't know her. She's my.."

"Girlfriend. Understood. Call Liam to my office. Your remaining job is to check the stocks. Now." I roared at him.

Seconds later Liam came with his laptop in his hands and sweating. "This must be good. I ran from forty-seventh to fifty-second."

"You mean stairs? Why?"

"The lift was too full and slow."

I told him out plan and what we were going to do and why all that and since he had been working with me for like four years, he understood my plans.

Suddenly, the door was being ripped opened. Justin.

He was sweating and breathing unevenly. "Um, sorry but I was just wanting to tell you that I could come with you tomorrow. I've cancelled the plans." His eyes looked hopeful.

"Well, you could come but only to observe and understand how my deal goes. Because your answer was late and I hate late answers." I rolled my eyes at him and he nodded. He passed me files that I told him to check.

"All checked?" He nodded at me.

"Right, since it's ten minutes to lunch, you could go for an early one." I smiled at him.

----

"I'm sorry but I can't go with you, babe." I said and checked my decent looking dress. My maroon dressed was tight but it wasn't too tight that it was suffocating. It just hugged my curves really well and showed a massive amount of cleavage since there the dress was for a small bust not a medium bust like mine.

"Man, you look hot." Liam hugged me from the back and observed my reflection from the mirror in front of us.

"I'll be back at eleven, I think. You know, dinner's at my mom. Never going to end." I joked and left the house and drove off with me white Mercedes.

I pulled over and took my clutch at the passenger seat and rushed to knock on the door.

I heard some muttering for someone to open the door. Someone opened the door for me and the person was actually the last person I would actually wanted to see.

Justin.

"Hey, um, come in?" He smiled awkwardly at me and widened the door for me.

I smiled at him and walked into the kitchen to see my parents and Justin's parents. "Mom! Dad!" I shouted and hugged them really tight respectively and let go.

"Pattie, Jeremy." I smiled and shook their hands.

"She's a beauty." Jeremy commented and Pattie nodded. I smiled at them and saw the food was ready. "I'm hungry. Let's eat?" I laughed. Justin pulled out a chair and my mom stopped him.

"Justin, you sit beside Holland. Jaxon and Jazzy will be here soon, they've got some classes." She said.

In the middle of the dinner, Jaxon and Jazzy came around and we ate while having conversations together.

"So how's the company going, Holland? I mean you were nominated as the first youngest woman to be a millionaire." Pattie asked.

"It's normal, I mean it wasn't only from me, it's also from my workers. Liam and all." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Justin? How's working with her? If anyone gives problem, I know it's you, never her." Jeremy joked.

"It's great, I mean I'm trying to get myself comfortable with the other workers and if there's at least twenty to thirty workers on each floor for seventy-three level is hard." He said and took a sip of his red wine and chuckled.

The chatting continues until my mom asked me. "How Liam?" Her eyes were shining as the chandelier lights were reflected against her eyes.

"He's doing great. He invited my to an art gallery last week." I smiled.

"That's great! I'm gonna get some desserts. Honey, could you help me?" My mom called on my dad.

When the two disappeared, Pattie started small talks with me about Justin.

"Some pies and ice creams!" My mom screamed.

Scoops after scoops and we finished had eating and was doing our things. I was sitting on the porch when Justin came and sit next to me.

"Hey."

"Hi," I smiled at him.

"Um, this Sunday, can I bring you out? I mean if Liam don't mind and if you're free. And I know you are because you don't work on that day. I'm not a stalker, I just know it but-" he rumbles. 

"Alright, I know." I laugh and cut him. 

"Yes, I will go out with you." I smiled at him and he showed me a toothy smile.

--

Sorry it took a while for the new chapter! But here it is, guys!! Hope you have fun reading it!!:)