Part 4

"So you're just said yes to him?" Liam questioned me as I put on some lipstick on.

"Yea, I guess I can't ditch him. I drank to much wine that night. Don't blame me." I shrugged it off and tried finding a matching shoe for my outfit.

"The silver one." Liam pointed out to me.

"Thanks." I slipped on it and the bell rang. Liam quickly ran downstairs to answer the door.

"Babe! Someone's here!" Liam's voice ring through my ears.

As my heels clicked on the ground as I rushed down, I looked at Liam and he had his body leaning on the door. Justin was standing outside with a white tuxedo.

"Alright you too. Stop eye-fu.cking. Get out and don't get her to your bed. She's a monster in bed." He joked.

"I didn't even have s.ex with you." I scoffed.

We had our little goodbye and I walked to Justin's car.

The drive wasn't really awkward. We tried making up some conversations and now we are already sitting opposite each other with utensils in our hands and cutting beefs.

"Yes, when I was young I was stupid. Like remember the time when we went out with both our families to jet skiing and I couldn't walk after that?" I laughed at the memory.

"That was when you fell off right?" Justin's voice of laughter vibrated to my ears. "I remember when you started shouting 'my vag.ina broke!' to everyone."

"Hmm, yea I was a dumb kid back then."

Our chattering continues and it was stopped when Justin's phone rang. He held up one finger to me to signal to have a moment for him to answer the phone. I politely nodded at him and he stood up, leaving me seating alone on the booth.

He came back on the table and apologies and worst thing was he said he had to go because Selena had an emergency. Well, I had to put on my best attitude so I just nodded and called on an uber.

On Monday, it was normal but with Justin ignoring me and trying to not make any conversations that are not about work, especially about the dinner.

Tuesday was quite alright but a little heartbreaking as Selena came to my office searching for Justin. They went for lunch together. I told Liam everything and had a sappy night with him. But he told me to suck it up and show what his missing.

So Wednesday is today and I was putting on my headphones while doing my work, didn't want any interruptions in my office but obviously Justin came inside. "Can I ask you something?"

"You've already did." I rolled my eyes.

"Jeez, calm down. Okay, can I ask for a one week break?" He breathe.

"Nope. You've seen how much the works are am I right?" I shook my head in disappointment.

"But Selena is pregnant and she needs my attention." He sighed.

"She's pregnant? But you wasn't with her... If you want a week break, don't bother coming back. I can have another replacement. Understood, please. Give me an answer before the day ends." I finished the sentence and continued with my work.

Everything went smoothly, I even had a coffee drink with one of my office worker who works at level seven.

I was packing my stuff, ready to go home, when a knock came about on my door. Before I could say anything, Justin came in and gave me an envelope. "I won't bother coming back." He said, looking down. I didn't want to beg him so being a b.itch, I nodded and told him close the door on his way out.

While using my laptop, watching episodes of friends, I received a message from Liam saying that he needed to borrow my place tomorrow for dinner. So, after trying to get to know why, he told me that he needed it because he he wanted to surprise his boyfriend. I smiled at his goodnight text and walked to my bed and sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a better day. 

________________

SORRY FOR THR LATE LATE UPDATE!! I TOTALLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND IM HAVING A HEADACHEEE