Sleepover 🔥

Was Jennie Kim nervous about Kim Taehyung sleeping over for the first time after dating for six weeks? Yes, yes she was. Did she make sure she was wearing a cute/sexy matching lacy purple lingerie set under her pajamas? Yes, yes she did.

As she flitted around her bedroom, tidying up and changing the bedsheets, she talked to another member from BlackPink, Lisa, on the phone. "Why are you calling so late?" Jennie asked, as she threw more things into the closet.

"This isn't late," Lisa protested. "This is when I usually call you."

Jennie cringed, caught in what could be a lie. "Oh, right. But I can't talk long actually. I'm...there's...someone..."

"Jennie?! It's eleven o'clock at night. Is someone coming over? Is it that new guy you were telling me about?" Her voice was accusing yet excited.

Jennie confirmed that her suspicion was correct. That guy, which she secretly named Hyunjin to conceal his true identity from her friend, was coming over for a little slumber party. As far as Tae and Jennie were concerned, they weren't going to go all the way, but sleeping over would make the late nights easier.

When the talk ended, Jennie went to the kitchen and put the dry dishes away. Tae had said he would be late so she put on some music and vibed to the crooning of Kenton Chen from Postmodern Jukebox.

"'I know it breaks your heart...'" she sang as she put leftovers in the fridge.

"'Moved to the city in a broke-down car, and...'" she side-shuffled to the sink.

"'Four years, no calls. Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar...'"

Jennie twirled around to get a towel and jumped in surprise. Tae was standing there with a designer overnight bag in his hand. She had given him the code to her apartment door and didn't hear him come in. He gave her a big smile and put his bag down.

"'I-I-I can't stop,'" Tae sang, as he held out his arms.

"'No I-I-I can't stop," she sang back, copying his moves and sauntering over to him.

They continued singing, holding each other and swaying to the retro rhythm of the music.

"'So, baby, pull me closer...'" Tae and Jennie sang together as he squeezed her toward him on "closer." "'In the backseat of your Rover...'"

The couple was completely lost in the musical moment. His warm, lean body moved so well with hers. The way they had such good chemistry, made them wish they could dance with each other forever. When the song ended, Jennie stuck out her lips for a kiss. Tae gave her a quick one.

Then he picked up his bag with one hand and took her hand in his other. He gestured toward the hallway of her penthouse apartment and she followed, observing his nighttime routine. In the bathroom, he placed a toiletries bag on the counter and they brushed their teeth, standing side by side, smiling at each other in the mirror. They shared skin care products and then he asked her to make sure every drop of lotion was absorbed. She helped with a spot he missed by rubbing an area by his ear.

In the bedroom, Tae removed a pair of pajama bottoms from his overnight bag. Then he surprised Jennie by 1. not taking out a shirt that completed the set and B. starting to undress in front of her. She covered her eyes and turned away. "Uh, Tae!"

"Ah...you can watch. I don't care."

By the time she turned back around he was already wearing the pants. Only the pants. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart-u skipped a beat. There was his naked torso, chest, shoulders and arms in all their smooth, firm glory. BigHit was nowhere around to place stickers that deviously covered him up. She couldn't not giggle and smile.