Anniversary 🔥

"Happy 100th Day Anniversary!"

Kim Taehyung and Jennie Kim said those words in unison to each other when he arrived at her door on that special day.

"There's my boyfriend," Jennie greeted him once he was inside her front hallway. He was wearing his schoolboy uniform from BTS' Bang Bang Con concert per her request. She checked him out, her knees feeling weak from his cute/sexy look. "The most handsome man in the world."

Tae blushed, flustered by his girlfriend's compliment. She jumped him, locking her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He stumbled backwards a bit from the extra weight, but was able to carry her, supporting her bottom and giving her a big kiss.

"I have a surprise for you," she whispered into his ear.

"Mmm...exchanging presents already?" he put her down, her feet landing softly on the linoleum floor. He glanced happily at the schoolgirl-type outfit she was wearing per his request. "It better do something with what you're wearing."

Jennie smirked. She took a step back to pick up her phone from the console table by the wall and played the "Coming of Age Ceremony" song. Then with full gusto she precisely did the sexy dance moves of the choreography. Tae leaned against the wall and watched, eyes entirely focused on her. When she got to the part where she did tiny hip thrusts, he snarled. Her eyes got big and she smiled at his reaction.

"You're driving me crazy, Jennie," he said in husky tones.

She knew he loved it when she wore short skirts. How it bounced up during certain sultry moves, the way he was staring, and how he was tapping the wall behind him forcefully, she could tell he was enjoying himself.

When the song was over, he clapped slowly, took two quick strides toward her and pushed her gently up against the wall. His dominance aroused her. With closed eyes, their lips met. His kiss was powerful and she felt it all the way down to her toes. His lips traveled down her neck as he spoke. "Mmm...baby..."

"Wait," Jennie said, catching her breath. "Dance for me, Tae."

"Wae?"

"Your turn. Do a sexy dance like you do in videos."

He tilted his head then grinned. He reached for his phone from his back pocket, pressed the screen until he found the right song, and stood by the front door. With a smug/sexy look, he did a hip thrust. The hip thrust from "Baepsae." The move that made a million fans swoon was right there in front of Jennie's face. As she leaned against the console table, she brought a hand to her mouth, crooked her index finger and bit it slightly. She was in ecstasy.

"You're so sexy..." she cooed.

Tae knew he looked hot, and the way he moved, really feeling it, was beautiful to witness. Halfway through the song, he got shy, and stopped. "Ah...I feel silly. I'm done!"

"Mmm...thanks, babe. That's exactly what I imagined in my fantasies."

He closed the gap between them and pressed himself against her, taking up the space between her legs with his lean body. "Ooh...tell me more about this fantasy."

Before she had a chance to speak, he captured her lips in his with a passionate kiss. His hands lovingly caressed her skin, from her face, to her chest, to her stomach, to her middle as she thought about the racy things she wanted him to do to her.

"But, babe," Jennie murmured breathlessly as his lips trailed down her neck, "what about dinner?"

"Is it ready?" His hands were now unbuttoning her shirt as he gnawed the area near her collarbone deliciously.