Jealousy on Tour 🔥

Kim Taehyung choked on his drink, staring at his phone watching a video of his girlfriend Jennie Kim. Not only was she wearing a sexy outfit that gave him the feels but she was also dancing with a male dancer whose shirt was totally unbuttoned, exposing his defined features. It wasn't that the dance moves were too risque, but Jennie and the dancer definitely experienced some skinship, especially the ending pose where he pressed his naked chest against her as he dipped the member of BlackPink.

When Jennie called Tae at the start of the Born Pink tour, she was already in Dallas on their third stop. They hadn't seen each other for a couple weeks because he was busy with the BTS concert in Busan and she with rehearsals. And now she was on the other side of the world.

"Hi, Tae!" her voice amplified on his phone when he put it on speaker.

"Hi, love."

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too. Are you having a good time on tour?"

"Like you said, it's a bit nerve-wracking at first to be in front of the fans after so long. But their energy just makes it worth it." She sighed. "I keep thinking how this is our last tour as a group."

Tae made the "eo" sound that Koreans make to show agreement. They both had revealed breaking news about their future, his being the BTS enlistment in the military and hers being the decision not to renew her contract when it came up in 2023. The difference was only his was made public.

In the background, Tae could hear voices, some male and some female, before the clicking of a door. "Jennie, where are you?"

"In my hotel room. Some dancers just left. I kicked them out to talk to you. With the time difference you know."

Flashes of Jennie with that male dancer from the "You and Me" performance raced through Tae's mind. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek. He wouldn't normally have a problem with these things, but the way she was dressed, the way the guy was dressed...it brought out a green-eyed monster of jealousy.

"Can you show me your room?" he asked, trying to stuff the monster back in its closet. She obliged, switched to camera mode, and gave him a 360 degree view. "Now can you set your phone on the table and stand next to the window?"

"Okay," Jennie said reservedly as she propped her phone against the bed side lamp. Doing her best model pose, she leaned against the wall and gazed longingly out the window.

"Do you like the view?" Jennie asked, taking in the scenery of downtown Dallas.

"Oh...yeah," Tae said in his bedroom voice, causing her to shift her attention to him.

"Why did you want me to stand here?" she asked, looking at him with curiosity through the screen.

"Because I wanted to see your cute little dress."

Jennie blushed. Loving the way his gaze was upon her, she wiggled her butt and showed off her red spaghetti-strap sundress.

"Can you do something for me, babe?"

"What?"

"Play with yourself."

Jennie froze. "What?!"

"I want to hear you moan...and make yourself finish."

She felt flustered, her eyes got big as she looked around her hotel room. "What if we get caught? What if I get hacked again?"

"I don't care. I'll sue them. Just like I sued the guy who hacked your iCloud."

Jennie smirked, liking the care-free attitude. "What do you want me to do, Tae?"