Secret Rendezvous 🔥

🏕, 🚣‍♂️⚾ 🎆

Wherever Kim Taehyung was filming the latest BTS program, "In the Soop," surprisingly the phone reception was still strong. His girlfriend, Jennie Kim, was able to receive his texts to let her know what he was doing. She sent a series of emojis back to him.

📖 🚶‍♀️ 🍜

Then she put her phone down and sighed. She already missed her boyfriend like crazy and it had only been three days since he went to the forest.

Later that day, her sis from BlackPink, Lisa, came over to Jennie's penthouse apartment. After gabbing over a cup of coffee, they used a karaoke machine and sang a variety of K-pop songs. From "Loser Lover" by TXT to "Sober" by BigBang, the two young women bopped their heads to the catchy hooks and melodies.

When it was Jennie's turn to choose, she picked a BTS song, "Zero O'clock." She caught Lisa grinning as she gathered a bottle of soju and shot glasses from the kitchen.

"Bangtan, huh? I see what you're doing," Lisa said, as she held out a glass to Jennie.

Jennie shrugged her shoulder and wondered what Lisa was calling her out on. Tae and Jennie hadn't made their relationship official to their friends and families yet. She would have liked to tell everyone she knew since he asked her out months ago, but he was more reserved.

"What?" Jennie asked as she gulped the soju down in one shot. While finishing the song, her friend did the same to her glass. When it was Lisa's turn to choose a song she picked Jimin's solo, "Filter."

"'I can be your genie...how about Aladdin...'" she sang, not as enthusiastically as the other K-pop songs.

Jennie smirked as she refilled their glasses. "I see what you're going. Are you thinking about Jimin?"

"'I'm your filter,'" Lisa whined/sang overdramatically.

"Cheer up! They're coming back in a few days." Jennie had a feeling her friend had a crush on Jimin and giggled at how they both had secrets that may not be so secret.

Lisa shrugged. "They don't have a busy schedule because of the pandemic. So right now I don't see him a lot anyway."

"Then this is the best time to tell him how you feel. So you can see him more!" Jennie threw her hands in the air, exaggerating the advice.

Lisa whimpered. "What if he doesn't like me?"

"I'm sure that's not true." Jennie touched her arm for reassurance.

"When I became a K-pop idol, I said to myself, 'You better follow the rules of the company.'" Lisa bawled/said, "I didn't think I would fall in love!"

Her sis put her arm around Lisa's shoulder, almost hanging on her, losing her balance. How much soju did I have? Jennie thought to herself.

Lisa continued, her voice rising. "I could get in trouble. That's the end. Game over!"

Wow, how much soju did she have? "So you're just going to give up? I think Jimin is worth it."

Lisa looked surprised. "Are you kidding? You really think so?"

"It's true!"

"Oh my gosh!" she said, excitedly.

"So, you should have a heart-to-heart talk with him and try to make it work. You got this! Fighting, girl!" Jennie added that last part just like Koreans say when giving encouragement.

Lisa squealed. "Fighting!"

The two buzzed women clasped their hands and moved them from side to side. Then they both yelled, "Fighting!"