Las Vegas Part 1 🔥

As soon as Jennie Kim entered the jazz club at a Las Vegas hotel, she was hit with the smell of alcohol and a hint of cigarettes. "What a Wonderful World," by Louis Armstrong was playing by a live band at a volume comfortable for the elderly people who made up the club goers. Her eyes were drawn to the center of the room, the dance floor. And there was her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, wearing a white shirt, dark grey pants and white shoes, and grooving in the center as several couples danced around him.

Jennie's heartbeat quickened as she smiled. She wanted to jump into Tae's arms right there, even though he had only left Seoul just a few days ago. When Tae found her, they stared at each other longingly for a moment as the song continued to play.

He gave her the elevator eyes and bit his lower lip, flicking his head as if to call her over. Like in a movie, she floated over to the dance floor. Not caring about anyone recognizing them, he wrapped his arms around her and she hugged him back.

"Shall we dance?" he asked, holding out his hand. She giggled as she touched his long fingers. He positioned himself so one hand was around her waist, placed gently on the small of her back, his other hand raised, holding hers by their shoulders.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"How's my girl?" Tae spun her around slowly making her feel weightless. "I love you. Thank you for coming tonight."

"I love you, too, Tae. You know I'd follow you anywhere...even if it could get us in trouble."

"I also love that dress. It's perfect." Jennie followed his gaze to the short red 1950s retro vintage cocktail party swing dress. Tae leaned closer to her ear. "It will look perfect on the floor in my hotel room tonight."

She gulped. Something stirred in her core and she just wanted to be in the moment. It was risky to visit Tae in Las Vegas while BTS was taking up residency there for the Grammys and four concerts. But the last time that happened was when he went to Los Angeles and that month apart was too much for the lovebirds.

Slow dancing with Tae at a jazz club in Las Vegas among older couples who didn't recognize them was like a scene out of a movie. He was giving main romantic interest vibes and Jennie was his main romantic lead. It was a great way to start the weekend.

"Go get a drink at the bar and then I'll meet you back at my hotel room," Tae said, patting the small of her back as she turned away.

Jennie ordered an apple-tini and sipped it, going down sweet and strong. Her eyes were drawn to Tae, still on the dance floor. He had summoned his manager to take a video of him. She was mesmerized by Tae grooving to a live rendition of Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon," knowing it was one of his favorite songs. He was mouthing the lyrics and smiling, while doing the seaweed dance. He looked like he was enjoying every moment beautifully, just chilling at a snazzy bar.

Half an hour later, Jennie waited for Tae in the hotel room. She placed her carry-on suitcase next to his in the closet and sat on the king size bed. She noticed a large mirror was in place of a headboard and her eyes widened. Only in Vegas! she thought to herself.

When she heard the door click open, she put her attention to the jazz man who entered the room. They fell into an embrace and they finally felt like they could be themselves in the privacy of his room. "How's my babe?"

"Better now," Tae answered with a grin.

Her lips crashed into his as they stood in the middle of the room, curtains drawn with a single stream of light from the neon signs of the Las Vegas strip. His lips were soft and he kissed her firmly, tasting of strong liquor. Their moans let each other know how they enjoyed this merry reunion.