Jacuzzi 🔥

"How are you?" Kim Taehyung asked his girlfriend, Jennie Kim.

She followed his eyes down to her lower leg, compressed in an elastic bandage wrap, elevated on a pillow next to her on the sofa. Flashes of the fall she suffered during a recent dance practice with BlackPink ran through her mind. "Fine. I still can't straighten my calf muscle all the way. This bandage helps."

Tae skated his index finger up her thigh as he held her close. "Sitting in a warm bath helps, you know?"

"I don't have a bath tub."

Tae smirked and curled his lips. "I know where there's a tub."

There was a sly look in his eyes. He told Jennie to change into a bathing suit and then lead her to the swimming pool area of her luxurious apartment complex. At that time of night they assumed it wouldn't be occupied and they would have some privacy.

They were right. When they arrived at the indoor pool room, the lights were dimmed, the hot tub was off to the side and most importantly, empty. "Hot tub!" Tae singsonged.

He removed his shirt and pants and decided to climb in wearing his underwear. It took Jennie a second to follow him. First she was enjoying the view of his semi-nude body, built like a Roman god. Also, she was afraid someone could barge in at any time. As she removed her swim cover-up dress, he let out a low whistle as he gave her the elevator eyes, checking out her black polka dot one piece swim dress. She put one hand behind her head and gave him a flirty model-like pose.

The couple laughed quietly, their sounds reverberating throughout the room. Jennie decided to lower herself in a sitting position, then Tae carried her off the ledge and placed her gently on the hot tub's seating. He sat across from her, glowing from the underwater lights. He looked ethereal.

"Wua!" Jennie remarked, both at his handsome looks and at the light feeling in her unbandaged leg. "This does feel good." The hot water wasn't scalding but felt soothing against her skin. Her lower leg was weightless, submerged in water, and didn't bother her so much.

"This will feel good too." Tae climbed out of the tub and pressed a button on the side wall. Her heart ached in her chest at the view of his back, his wet underwear clinging to his peachy round cheeks.

The gurgling of the bubbles filled the room and gave them some security. Jennie turned to the side so one of the jets streaming out water would hit her left leg. The pounding pressure was a bit painful but exactly what the therapist would do with his hands. It made sense and she knew it was good for the muscles.

"A-ah-ah!" Jennie exclaimed in delight, the movements making her stutter.

Tae flicked some water at her. "Hey! Be quiet."

She splashed some water back at him. It was enough to get some hair wet. He lowered his head and brought it up as he pushed his wet hair back away from his face. In the movies, that would have been in slow motion for the audience's enjoyment. And Jennie really enjoyed it. So she was quick to glide across the tub to meet him face to face, her legs straddling him. He looked at her with dewy eyes.

Jennie glanced down at his mouth then licked her bottom lip. His lips parted, inviting her in. As they kissed, his fingers went under the skirt part of the swimsuit and traced the skin under the elastic band around her butt.

"Jennie...," his voice thick with need, "...do you want to try something new?"

Her heart hammered in her chest. She had ever done it in a hot tub. "Do you mean...? But I'm wearing a one-piece. How...?"

"Ah...okay. Then stop moving on me."

She giggled not realizing she was grinding him, just an automatic reaction from sitting on him. He tilted his head and seemed to give up the idea. His eyes went south and she followed them to her cleavage, on full display thanks to the deep cut of the swimsuit. The dampness of his mouth met her exposed skin as she arched her back. Over the cloth, he sank into her curves with his teeth. She closed her eyes and whimpered softly.