Blue: For Us 5 (AU)

Hi Readers, this chapter references a traumatic event that took place in Seoul on Halloween. Warning to anyone who may be sensitive about this incident in Itaewon. Also I know this really happened in 2021 but this story takes place in 2020. Just using my creative license...

When Jennie and Lisa found out that businesses in South Korea were starting to open up and the nightlife in Seoul would resume on Halloween, they got very excited. They came up with a plan to go out in their neighborhood of Itaewon, known for its clubs and bars, a perfect place to party for the first time since the pandemic started.

Jennie is in her bathroom, ready for the reveal of her Halloween costume when she opens the door. She clears her throat to get her boyfriend's attention, who is sitting on her bed on this rare occasion of him visiting and sleeping over the night before.

Tae's eyes bulge out and he drops his phone on the bed's comforter upon seeing Jennie dressed up. He swings his legs over to face her completely, his feet hitting the floor. She saunters over to him and stands in between his legs.

"What do you think of my costume?" she asks, referring to how she's dressed up as Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service," the Studio Ghibli Japanese anime movie.

"Ya!" 

Tae's eyes go from the tight fitting bodice of the navy blue dress with puffy sleeves to the hem of the dress that hits her mid-thigh, revealing her milky white skin, back up to the big red hair bow on her head. His hands reach out directly to her legs like magnets to touch her soft flesh. Jennie knew Tae would love that exposed area of her skin. Up and down her thighs his palms caress, his smooth touches warm and welcoming on her skin. He gives her a wicked smile when he lingers by the elastic of her underwear, the band hugging her butt cheeks.

"Stay here tonight," he pleads. "I'll miss you."

She places her hands on his shoulders. "I'll miss you too, love, but I promised Lisa I would meet her at seven after she gets off work." 

Then she skips to the small kitchen and picks up a broom. Pretending to ride it like a witch, she returns to the bedroom and says in a cute girly voice, "Besides, I have to make some deliveries!"

When Tae stands up from the bed, he catches her in "mid-flight" making her drop the broom and grasp his arms. His fingers slide up her thighs again, caressing the curves of her bottom, causing her to squeeze his bicep.

"Don't go out," he says, capturing her lips in a strong kiss. "You're too sexy."

Jennie sighs then leans back. "Mmm...that's not fair. You know I have a hard time saying no to you, handsome."

"Fine. Have fun," he pouts, as his hand moves to her waist, over her dress. "But remember to wear this dress for me later."

He winks making Jennie melt inside and turn to mush. Starting for the front door, she follows him down the hallway. "I still think it's not a good idea to go out. The pandemic is still happening. And Itaewon can get crowded." Tae puts his shoes on and looks at her with worried eyes.

"I promise I won't stay out too late. Why don't you come with us? You would be disguised anyway. The clubs require face masks."

He shakes his head as he takes a Spiderman mask out of his coat pocket. "As much as I'd love to go out like a normal person...there's too many people out there."

"Then stay here and wait for me tonight," she says, giving him her puppy dog eyes.

"It's easier to hide my face now and sneak out at night than in the day time." He places the cloth mask over his head, the black web design facing her. "I can't see!" he says in a high-pitched voice. She laughs at his silliness as she adjusts the mask for him, turning it around so the white eye patches are seen correctly. "Ah...okay," he says cutely.