Versatile Hairstyle 🔥

Jennie Kim stared at herself in the bathroom mirror and turned her head from side to side. Her new jet-black hair with bleached long bangs, styled in a short bob, swished back and forth. For a long time she had wondered what hairstyle she should have for BlackPink's comeback. So she came up with the idea to bleach just the front of her hair to make it stand out. She was still getting used to the style. She had bangs for the first time in her life and it had been a long time since her hair was that short.

Jennie and her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, had plans that night so she had texted him 😲 to let him know she had a surprise for him. He had texted back 😲 so she had a feeling he had a surprise for her too or he was just surprised that she would have a surprise.

Anyway, Jennie wasn't sure if Tae was going to like her new hair. She wasn't sure she liked it. Before he arrived, she got dressed. Thankfully, a negligee she had ordered had finally arrived. The sheer lavender baby doll dress with a long slit up the middle was supposed to soften the blow of her drastic change. She smirked as she sat on her bed, legs underneath her, anticipating his arrival and expecting a muddled reaction.

When Tae entered her apartment and arrived at her bedroom, she immediately noticed what he meant by the 😮. He had gotten a haircut and new color too! Jennie's mouth formed an "o" as she took in his new look, a golden brown color, sweeping the nape of his neck with feathered layers. He looked gorgeous. Oh, swoon! she thought to herself.

The look he gave her when he found her on her king sized bed was similar. His eyes bulged out, his mouth agape, he switched from scrunched up forehead then relaxed into a smirk and licked his lips when his eyes went south. Then he looked back into her eyes and raised one eyebrow.

"Hi, babe," Jennie said as he came closer.

"Wae?" Tae met her at the edge of the bed. She rose up, kneeling in front of him, their faces at eye level. His eyes scanned her body from her head to her dress.

Jennie put her arms around his neck and played with his golden locks. "I love your hair. Is this for the new single, 'Dynamite?'"

Tae was at a loss for words. It seemed he didn't know where to put his hands. They went through her hair, they felt the material of the sheer lingerie, they hovered over her chest admiring how the dress accentuated her bust. Then his eyes went back to her hair. He pushed a short strand behind her ear.

"Tae, say something. Do you like it?"

He inhaled sharply. "I...liked your long hair. This is different. No...it's good. Any style you have is good." He seemed to be trying to convince himself. His hands finally made contact with her body as he pushed her boobs up, playing with them. He bit his lower lip as she giggled from his touch. "This is good too."

"I know you like longer hair but I felt I had to change it. I did something like this when I was in middle school and I wanted an update."

"You look cute and sexy." Tae leaned in for a soft kiss and caressed her arms. His soft lips roused her of any doubt she had that he wouldn't like the new style. "Did you wear this dress so I wouldn't notice your hair?"

Jennie flicked him under his chin playfully and giggled, caught in her devious plan. "Yeah."

"You can have rainbow color hair if you want. Just wear this dress for me all the time."

They chuckled as they made out, their mouths opening, their tongues touching, as well as their lips. Naturally and excitedly their hands roamed their hair, their arms, their backs. Strong feelings of love for the other person made them crave each other's touch. When Tae took the initiative to hitch up Jennie's negligee to her waist, she pulled away slightly taking the opportunity to extend the foreplay.