Very Happy Ending 🔥

"Don't forget you have a meeting with HYBE today at one o'clock and rehearsal for your fan meeting next Monday," Jennie Kim said to her husband, Kim Taehyung, as she walked to the row of Celine brand jackets in their walk-in closet. She picked a black wool jacket and a twill bomber one, faced him, and held both out in front of her. He scanned each one and pointed to the bomber style.

"Do I have time to go bowling with Jungkookie?" Tae asked as Jennie helped him slide the jacket on over his Celine Paris logo jersey.

She hung the other jacket back on the rack and moved to the drawer that housed all his jewelry. "What time? You have that magazine photo shoot at five."

"How about tomorrow?" Tae stood by her and turned around as Jennie placed a black and gold daisy pendant necklace around his neck.

"Meeting with your agent." She smoothed out his clothing, eliminating any wrinkles, as she ran her hands down his arms. He turned around to face her. "You just hung out with Jungkook yesterday," Jennie said, a twinge of annoyance in her voice.

In one second her own duality went from Tae's busy personal assistant to his loving wife. Jennie pinched his stomach as she fixed the hem of his shirt, causing him to giggle and flinch, and looked at him with pouty lips. 

"Are you jealous, Jennie?" he asked, coyly, pulling her in for an embrace.

Tae felt warm and comforting, the perfect feeling as she was still in her pajamas on that cool morning. "Well, sort of...for one thing you guys get to go out in public together."

He sighed. "One day I promise we can be more open. Maybe we can start by taking a walk down by the Han River. Like we did in Paris."

Jennie scrunched up her nose. "It's okay. I know I'll never have that kind of bond with you. You guys grew up together."

Tae gave her a light kiss, first on her forehead then on her lips. "He's my best friend. But you're my wife. You are my family, my home...my life."

"And it's okay that he and I are different to you?" She tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and looked at him curiously.

"Yes, I don't want you to be my best friend. I couldn't do this to you." He gave her butt cheek a squeeze.

Jennie scoffed. "Um, I've seen you do that plenty of times to Bangtan members."

"Well...I couldn't do this," Tae said, as he dipped between her butt cheeks and curled his fingers upwards.

Her breath hitched as her eyes screwed shut. "Definitely can't do that."

They shared a laugh then walked together to their front door. "Oh, do I have time to do a Weverse live?" he asked.

"Go!" She jokingly pushed him toward the door.

He grabbed his wallet and phone on the counter and turned to stare at her intensely, with a smile. "I can't believe we're actually married."

Jennie giggled. "I know. Sometimes it still feels like a dream."

"I love you, angel," he said with a peck on her lips. "Annyeong."

"Love you too, Tae."

***

The first few months of marriage were blissful. Tae and Jennie took turns cooking meals for each other, having guests over for dinner and game nights, and watching Netflix. He had a schedule that kept him busy but there were also times where he did nothing for days, taking advantage of the rest time. She kept busy with modeling gigs and commercial shoots. But soon after being newlyweds, they knew the inevitable was coming in the winter, at the end of 2023.