Blue: For Us 2 (AU) 🔥

"Oh my-! Uh! Tae-!"

Jennie cries, lying flat on her stomach on Tae's bed as he sits on her upper thighs, holding her hips connected with his. Thrusting into her, froggy style, he then reaches for her long black hair and twists some into a ponytail, pulling from the nape of the neck for more leverage.

"Dang, you're so tight," Tae whines, waving beautifully in and out of her. "You take me so good, babe."

In this position, she can feel more force and penetration as he grinds more and penetrates more into her sweet spot. The stretch she feels as he fills her up so well is something she would miss later, but lately they had been getting together, having dates in his apartment more frequently.

"Mmm...don't stop...please," Jennie begs, her core throbbing.

Feeling a tight push against her walls, she moans into the cottony sheets of the mattress. Rocking together, harder and harder, Tae rides her so well, crying out in pleasure and making the bed shift on its legs, forward and backward, back and forth repeatedly. Both of them groan as their hot, sweaty bodies press against each other.

Enjoying the slight pain of his stretch and the pull on her hair, Jennie can feel her middle grip him tight then loosen, tighten then loosen, creating a rhythm with him and loving every sound he makes.

"I'm so close...ah..." Tae moans as he lets go of her hair. As he leans forward, Jennie's head falls forward too, into the mattress. Each thrust of his sends pulses of tingles through her entire body. Faster and faster he goes. When she feels him twitch inside her, he grabs both of her hands in his and pulls gently backward for a better grip, her arms straight behind her like a rocking horse position.

Looking down at her hands, he senses something stir sensationally inside him. "I love your red nails. So sexy..."

He grunts and breathes out erratically as she feels his warm release. Seconds later he releases her arms as well and Jennie draws them closer to her chest, enjoying the fantastic sensation of this gorgeous man finishing inside her. When he pops off to clean himself and throw away the protection he was using, he quickly returns to her on the bed.

"We're not done," he growls as he flips her over onto her back. She thanks the universe for this lovely man, her middle extremely tender and still wet.

Tae looks at Jennie with clear eyes, his breaths calming down. She's proud that she could be the reason for his sultry sounds and the blissed out look he's giving her. He starts off soft and slow, touching her between the legs, her body responding to the pleasure with hips rocking and lips locking onto his, heatedly.

Kissing with a bit of tongue, he takes it away then gives her a bit more, matching his actions down there, a slip of his finger inside, then taking it away, then giving her a bit more, teasing her deliciously. His touch is irresistible, making her sigh in delight.

"Mmm...yeah...do exactly what you're doing," Jennie purrs. "Feels so good."

Down there he complies, but he moves his mouth to her breasts, licking one then gently licking the other. His long fingers ratchet up the speed and increase the pleasing pressure on her bundle of nerves. Without another thought she's seeing stars and shimmery lights all around as she spasms beneath him, the tension in her belly snapping wonderfully.

Tae leans down into Jennie's lips to kiss the bliss on her tongue. They cuddle in their afterglow and hold each other until slumber takes over them. It is well past midnight and they know they are going to be tired the next morning but it doesn't matter at all. For both of them, it's worth sleeping less to have these precious moments with each other.