Blue: For You 4 (AU)

One week.

For one whole week Tae and Jennie laid low and did not visit each other, go on any "in-home" dates, or talk if they saw each other at the company. They only communicated with night time calls where they agreed her transfer to TXT's staff may have stopped any sasaeng-type posts but within the company it only added to the speculation that Tae and Jennie were in a relationship. Thankfully all information was kept internal and the original poster eventually deleted the video.

"I miss touching you," Tae whines cutely, one night on the phone. "I just want to cuddle with you."

Jennie sighs, sitting up on her bed. "I miss you too, babe. I want you to use me as your pillow like you always do."

Her heart hurts from the idea of going so long without being able to touch him in an affectionate or intimate way, or even just openly talking to him at work. Even though seven days was not a long time, it was for them after being used to seeing each other so often.

However, her bad mood evaporates when Tae says he messaged her. Suni checks her text app and realizes he just sent her a shirtless selfie. With him only wearing a pair of pajama pants sitting low on his hips, at an angle that shows his delicious pectoral muscles and his gorgeous face, it takes her a second to realize she has started drooling. 

Jennie is now thirsty. "Well, two can play at that game."

She gets up from her bed and snaps a photo of herself standing in front of the floor length mirror by her closet. Tae's Celine brand hoodie is so long on her body that it grazes the top of her thighs and completely covers the shorts she has on. 

After she sends the image, Tae lets out a low growl. "You know I love when you wear my clothes."

Jennie hums in agreement, and flashes him her red fingernails as she seductively runs her hand down her cheek, making a hand heart against it, then through her long hair.

A silent beat. "I'm coming over."

The idea is scandalous but the two of them are suddenly in an "IDGAF" mode.

~~~~~~~

Early the next morning, Tae leaves Jennie's apartment. A light drizzle is falling when she escorts him out into the courtyard. Normally she would never do that, but they had the thought of trying to catch the sasaeng posting these intrusive photos. For good measure she even gives him a good-bye hug. They don't see anyone when they scan the area outside and they wonder if it was a good idea to be so public with their whereabouts.

Sure enough, a picture of Tae and Jennie in the courtyard is posted on the Internet a couple of days later. She looks at it on her phone, showing Lisa who came outside their apartment building to help investigate for clues. They stand outside in the courtyard and look around.

"According to this pic, the angle comes from..." Jennie says, pointing to an area by a high retaining wall, "...behind that wall."

Through a gate, they exit the courtyard and scan the area. Jennie inspects the ground and notices how soft and wet it still is from the rain.

"Jennie!" Lisa screams, pointing to a large flat rock nearby. On the flattened surface are two damp, slightly dirty footprints. "This is where the sasaeng stood to take the picture."

Jennie's eyes move from the rock to the top of the wall, only five feet high. "Hmm. So they had to stand on a rock?"

Using her phone, she takes a picture of the inside of the courtyard by holding her arms above her, clearing the wall. Then the two young women study the phone. "Whoever it was could have taken the picture from here, standing on the ground, and remain hidden. But this isn't the angle," Jennie says.