Las Vegas Part 2 🔥

Jennie Kim woke up and looked around at her surroundings, a generic painting of a skyline hanging on a taupe painted wall, plain white sheets on the bed, and, glancing up, a large mirror acting as the headboard. Oh, right, I'm in a hotel room in Las Vegas, she thought to herself.

Her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung was already sitting up against the pillows, on his phone. Jennie scooted up toward him and peered over his arm. She noticed he was posting the video of him at the jazz club on his Instagram account.

"Good morning," he said, kissing the top of her forehead. His lips were warm and pillowy. It was the perfect way to wake up.

"G'morning," Jennie said, yawning. Her eyes flew open when she noticed Tae was already dressed in a red shirt and black pants. "Huh?"

Tae hopped off the bed as he explained. "Rehearsal starts soon. I have to go."

She propped herself on her elbows, watching him put on his white runners. She thought about the headlines concerning the BTS Grammy performance. "So everyone is healthy?"

"Healthy? Jin is still injured so he won't be dancing in the performance. But Hobi and Jungkook finished quarantine. Now we just have to practice." Tae raised his eyebrows, his forehead wrinkling, as he put on a black jacket. "If we can..."

"So it's gonna happen?"

"Yes." He walked over to her side of the bed. "But we have so much to do..." The bed dipped as he sat by her legs. She turned on her side as his hand caressed her thigh.

Tae chuckled. "Hey...I'll be gone all day." He leaned down to kiss her on the lips. "Make sure you get a lot of rest for tonight." With a wink, he gave her butt a little pat before he got off the bed and left.

That day Jennie went incognito around Las Vegas avoiding the special exhibitions set up for ARMYs but still able to do some sightseeing. She kept herself busy until fatigue hit her and she returned to the hotel room to wait for Tae. She took a nap and ate dinner via room service and waited. Finally at 11pm, he returned.

"Hi," Jennie greeted warmly, just wearing the top of the "Good Day" pajama set. She knew Tae loved when she wore his clothes.

At first his expression was flat, but then his eyes traveled up and down her body. His jaw fell before he replied with a tiny, "Hi."

"How was your day?"

Tae removed his shoes and jacket and placed them in the closet. "Rehearsal was no joke. I'm so sore. I'm going to take a shower and...uh...go to bed." He shook his head and continued. "It was a long day." 

He hesitated walking toward the bathroom. Staring at Jennie with tired eyes, he pushed back his hair, his lips parted as he ran his tongue behind his lower lip. Then he disappeared and she could hear the bathroom door close.

Feeling a bit defeated that there wouldn't be time to have some more fun before she left the next day, Jennie plopped on the bed and looked at her phone waiting for Tae. So much for getting a lot of rest for tonight...

When he emerged from the bathroom, he was wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, the white of the fabric making his honey skin all the more radiant. His hair was wet and shaggy and dripping down onto his shoulders and chest. As Jennie watched, a single bead of water trailed between his pecs and then down his stomach. She felt a desire for him that fueled her to initiate that night. So she struck a sexy pose, lying down, knees bent under her, head resting on her bent arm, hiking up her top to reveal her panties.

Unfortunately, Tae showed no sign of interest in her, focusing on picking up the pajama bottoms of the "Good Day" Jin set from the drawer and disappearing back into the bathroom. A minute later, he plopped on his side of the bed, face down, the mattress bouncing from the pressure. He looked at her through the wet strands hanging in front of his eyes and pouted. "Sorry, babe. I'm so tired. I hope everything goes okay tomorrow."