Moving Day 🔥

A K-drama marathon was taking place in the dorm of BlackPink one night. Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa were having a blast eating Korean snacks and watching a romantic comedy. They "oohed" when the lead couple almost kissed and "aahed" when the male and female finally kissed during a scene at the top of the outdoor stairs.

One member of the girl group was missing. Jennie Kim, who was watching the K-drama earlier, along with her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, had feigned fatigue and the couple retreated to her bedroom in the dorm late at night.

Once inside her bedroom, Jennie locked the door behind them as they embraced. Tae kissed her soft lips sweetly. "Are you sure this is okay? I want your members to like me and taking you away from 'girls night' doesn't look good on me," he whispered.  

Wearing a tan cable knit sweater and dark brown pants, he looked effortlessly handsome. His dark hair hung partly over his eyes touching his flawless skin. Jennie was still stunned by his beauty after so many months of dating.

"Don't worry," Jennie said, looking up at him and tangling her hands in her hair. "I've been yawning all night so they'll believe I'm tired. I just miss you so much."

The two lovebirds had found it difficult to find time to spend together. With the pandemic coming to an end, their schedules were ramping up like old times. New albums, promotions, photo shoots, and taped performances were keeping them busy.

"You need me?" Tae flirted, as things got hot and heavy between them. Their faces were so close, their lips were intertwined together like one swallowed up the other. He ran his hands over her luscious curves as she moved hers to his waist, slipping them inside the back pockets of his pants, giving his round butt cheeks a big squeeze.

Tae shuffled them towards her bed but she pulled away and shook her head. "You're right. It would be weird if they heard what we were doing," Jennie said quietly, her eyes motioning to what was on the other side of her door.

He looked around the modern-inspired decorated white room. "The floor? It would be quieter."

"We never did it on the floor," she said, a wicked grin spreading across her mouth.

Tae gave her his beautiful boxy smile and helped her set up the floor to make things more comfortable. Jennie took out extra blankets and pillows from the closet and they went to work. When she handed him a bed sheet, she scanned the area between the bed and the wall. "Why don't we make a blanket fort?" she asked excitedly.

Her boyfriend pointed to her in admiration, smiling wide. "Yes! I love that idea."

Minutes later, they looked on with favor at the blanket fort they had created. Jennie clapped her hands in tiny and patted her feet in excitement upon entering what they built together. Like little kids, they giggled as Tae pulled open a hanging bed sheet makeshift door.

"Welcome to Fluffytown," he announced as he climbed into the fort after Jennie. 

They marveled in awe at how well it was staying up and how the interior turned out. They both thought how fun it was to do this together. He loved how she thought of these cute things to do on a whim and she loved how he was up for anything. It even made her think of how he was willing to pose for mirror selfies with her when they were wearing matching clothing.

Tae sat next to her cross legged, the top of the construction sagging onto his head. She pulled a corner of a bed sheet taut and tucked it into a crevice to lift it up for more head room. Tae continued with the introduction to the fort. "The rules are no farting, no pillow fighting, and no sleeping until you've given me kisses and cuddles."

They shared a low laugh. "Oh, is that all we're going to do in here?" Jennie flirted subtly, batting her eyelashes at him.

In three seconds, Tae and Jennie were lying on the cushioned floor kissing, massaging their lips between each other. Their actions got heated as they softly moaned each other's names against their pillowy lips.