Ten

I stretch my arms awake and groan, shuffling slightly. The weight of something wrapped around my waist gives me warmth and comfort and the feel of something pressed against my back relaxes my muscles.

I don't want to get out of bed from the sheer comfort I'm in and I keep my eyes closed, nuzzling back into whatever is behind me.

That is until I hear a soft, relaxed sigh against my neck. I jolt up severely confused and sit up to find Ghost with his arms around me, cuddling me.

My eyebrows raise and my eyelids seem nonexistant as I stare down are him in embarrassment, shock, curiosity, nervousness - if I were a car, all my lights would be on.

His eyes slowly blink awake, his balaclava still on but rolled down. As I'm sat up, his arms are wrapped around my waist and legs, he grumbles and pulls me back down,

"Where're you goin'?" he whispers, his breath against my neck.

My face turns beet red. "Why...am I in your bed?"

The hangover headache begins and I groan, resting my head on him and he wraps his arms tighter around me.

"You wanted to."

"When?"

"Last night, you were so whiney..." he mumbles, having the hangover hit him as well.

I sigh, giving up the argument.

"Where are my clothes t-" I pause mid sentence, knowing that my clothes aren't on my body. I quickly pat myself down and thankful I feel my panties and bra, I sigh.

It's silent for a while, until I ask.

"Did we..."

"No."

"Alright, good." A pressure now off of my shoulders.

I rush quickly to awaken myself more, rubbing my eyes. "Can you please let me go?" I ask him urgently, slightly annoyed by the situation. Especially with the headache.

He just hummed in response slowly unveiling his arms from my body, letting me sit up and stretch my back and arms properly.

Ghost just watched me, almost yearning me to come back. However, I don't even know how I ended up in such a situation in the first place. My mind races as to how it could've happened, but I now feel slightly awkward at our sudden - almost official - encounter is me being in his bed.

I sigh and rub my eyes, standing up and finding my clothes on the floor. I bend down and pick them up, slowly slipping them on. I feel Ghost's eyes burn into my back. I feel them trail up and down me like a pair of soft fingertips massaging me, causing the hairs at the back of my neck to stand and my cheeks to flush. I turn around to face him.

"Right, well I think I really should go now. I'm sorry for this by the way, not how I intended to really...introduce myself." I explain briefly, a hint of awkwardness and shyness embedded in my words. I can't make eye contact with him, even if I wanted to his eyes were already on me. Studying me.

He just nods. Casual for him, despite his softness a moment ago.

"Alright well bye then..." I say, gulping and clicking the handle to his door and shutting it behind me.