Eleven

a/n: thanks for the support yall im not good at this LOL.

trying something new, give feedback !!!

bit of a short chapter as there wasnt much to feed off of

been busy writing more so mb for the wait

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Ghost's POV}

I feel the small body within my grasp shuffle, her smooth skin across my rough arms felt like a bliss. I sigh softly, knowing she's waking up. The fact is I couldn't sleep all night. I barely felt the drinks, but to know she was absolutely tipsy made me want to stay up and protect her. Keep her in my arms.

She jolts up and I open my eyes, looking at her with a drowsy expression. She questions a lot of things, like if we slept together or why she's here. I briefly explain them, too tired to even respond. I grumble my words, partially because of the minor hangover but because my eyes are lingering all over her.

The way her curves were shaped made my hands sweat, her neck that looked so kissable. Her soft hands that were once cradling mine many hours before. Her small frame compared to mine makes her look easily breakable. The way her (h/c) hair was messy from her sleep but she still looked good, the way her (e/c) eyes looked at mine and the way her (s/c) skin contrasted with mine; rough, tattooed and scarred. She was a dream, no, a nightmare. A good nightmare. The only nightmare I ever wanted to have and have again. She made me crazy. It had been a few days and I feel myself going hungry for her touch, the smile she gives me and the way she looks up at me... oh God. I can't begin on it. It was all perfect.

And I loved it. I loved it all.

It hadn't been long since I moved into this small apartment, I can't even count the days anymore as I had lost count ever since I laid eyes on her, and I was already head over heels with this lady. It was shocking. But it felt right.

As I watch her slip out of my hands, my heart sank slightly. She got dressed in the clothes she threw off last night and said her goodbyes to me, all to which I could just nod. I couldn't speak, if I did it would be petty prayers for her to just cuddle me again.

The military had sharpened my demeanor up to be stern and cold, but with her I felt like I could be free. Be happy. I needed to make her mine. And I will.

The door clicked and I quickly got up and out of bed, putting on a gym tank top and tracksuit bottoms, wrapping headphones around my neck. I went into my bathroom and took my balaclava off, looking at my flushed cheeks and sighing. My lips parted, needing hers to mend them together. To mend my broken heart together.

I quickly shook my head and gripped the sink until my knuckles turned white, trying to get out of the trance she'd put on me. She's a witch. But oh, she's beautiful.

Fuck, I can't do this. I'm not even here for very long. Hell, I could get called back tomorrow. What happens then? I suffer back at base longing her touch once more?

I take a deep breath. I had to calm down. I had to relax. I look at my face once more before pulling my balaclava back over my head, adjusting it slightly and spraying deodorant on before heading toward my door to put some trainers on. This town had to have a gym. If it didn't, I was screwed; if I didn't supress my feelings another way, I'd be doomed. In her hands. I opened the door after tying my laces and clicked it shut, my big footsteps filling the hallway.