Twenty Six

a/n: AHH TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ILY ALL SM <3 <3

please leave any one shot, c.ai bot and other story ideas on this comment or in my dms! id love to talk with any of youuu ^_^

anyways, enjoyyyy!

Yesterday was the most relaxing, chilled out day I had in a long time. Especially with the princess treatment Ghost bestowed on me, making sure I was happy, fed and entertained. I spent the whole day with him; we went on a few walks, I showed him lovely spots to go to in town, we even ran into one of my friends which he introduced himself to - he almost called himself my boyfriend. Is our relationship that close?

But nonetheless, the day was pleasant. It felt like I had someone to take care of me, instead of me having to take care of myself all of the time. And it was amazing.

I did wonder about me and Ghost's relationship, though. We've kissed, we've gotten slightly intimate, we're both comfortable with each other enough to sleep in the same bed - on multiple occasions. Are we dating? Benefitted friends? What is our relationship...

However, I don't think about it for long because now, I wake up to an alarm beeping, groaning and not wanting to move. The pair of arms wrapped around me tighten and a soft, sleepy kiss is planted on my neck, hot breath sending tingles down my spine.

"No...don't go." a rough voice murmured behind me, the face pressed into the crook of my neck as I tap his arm to indicate a release from his strong grip.

"I have to! I got to work, you know?" I softly reply, a smile laced through my words. I chuckle softly and manage to wriggly out of his grip, sitting and turning off the alarm.

06:31 was the time, just enough to stop Ghost from clinging onto me, get into work, make my cup of tea and prepare for the day.

"Come back..." another murmur from the man laying in bed, the duvet thrown across half of him, halfway off of the bed. His arms are reaching out for me and manage to brush his fingertips on my waist. "You best get here before I lean over and grab you, y/n."

A soft laugh spills out of me as I stand up so he can't grab me. I turn around and look at his now sad, big eyes and still outreached arms, his fingers trying to grab me like a child attempting to grab a toy off of a shelf. I place my hands on my hips and pout, shake my head and grab my keys and phone.

"You, sir, need your rest. I'm off to work, alright?" I exclaim, walking over to the front door. I turn my head to see him leaned against his room's doorframe, his hand reaching the top of it and him leaning over, his topless body on full display. His sleepy eyes looked at me expectantly, wanting me to just go back to bed with him and stay there all day. His half masked face, from his balaclava being halfway rolled up, shows his lips pouting sadly.

I turn my body fully and fold my arms, shifting my weight onto one leg and looking up at him like a disappointed, yet amused, mother. "Come on, don't get moody with me mister."

The frown he wore turned into a grin. "Mister?" he says, chuckling. I can see his eyebrow raised through the mask. "Are you my mum then?"

"Might as well be, dealing with you. I got to go now, seriously." I laugh then turn my body around to open his front door, but I feel a pair of arms wrap around my upper waist.

"A kiss before you go?" he softly requests.

I look up, seeing him tower over me with a smile. My shoulders drop in defeat and a smile grows on my face. I grab his cheeks and pull it down, giving him a short kiss. But, he holds my chin up, turning the "short kiss" into making out with me, my head turned upward to his. He takes a short breath and spins me around, picking me up and kissing me once more, not wanting to let me go.

I nudge him to let go, but he doesn't. He has a hand under my rear and his other buried in the back of my head, playing with my hair. He bites my lip as we kiss and then lets go, kissing my jaw and moving down to my neck.

"Simon, I swear-" I exclaim but it gets cut off by a soft sigh, feeling him sucking at my neck. "Fuck sake..."

He lets go, leaving a mark and putting me down slowly on my feet. "Now, if anyone tries to flirt with you, they know who you belong to." he whispers, bending down to my height and holding my chin to remain eye contact, his mouth plastered with a smirk all throughout.

I roll my eyes playfully and push him gently off, laughing softly. "Alright, alright. I really have to go now, so bye bye." I whisper back, him standing up properly and opening the door for me, shutting it behind me.

I catch my breath as I step out of his apartment, unlocking mine adjacent. The aroma of my apartment hit me as I hadn't been there in so long - it smelt of clean sheets and laundry whilst Ghost's smelt of... well, him.

And I wasn't complaining either.

I check the time, it being 06:39. I quickly find my uniform - a black shirt and leggings today - and hurridly put some makeup on, managing to cover the mark he had given me. If Riley - or anyone - saw, I'd get questioned like it was a police case. I hurried out of my apartment and ran down the stairs, opening the complex door and speed walking to work, trying to get there quick enough to make myself a tea.