Twenty Four | [S]

{y/n}

My head raises slightly, feeling his presence within the room. What I didn't expect was the first thing I see to be a tent in his pants.

I blush, sitting up and looking down, seeing how rolled up my dress is. My face flushes up and I tuck my hair behind my ear, looking up at his eyes nervously to see them boring into me, already mentally devouring me.

He walks over to me and puts both of his hands beside me on the bed, his breath hot from his balaclava as our faces are close, him practically pinning me down on the bed. His body radiates heat onto mine, making my hands go onto my lap, causing me to push my breasts up more.

His eyes trail down to it and he groans, his head falling down, neck going weak.

"You're doing so much to me and expect to get away with it, sweetheart." he growls, looking up and leaning in closer, his raspy, gravelly voice filling my ears like ear candy. I clench my legs together shyly and look up at him, my heartbeat increasing.

He takes one hand off of the bed and lifts his his balaclava up halfway, already having a sly smirk on his face, licking his lips with his pink tongue. His face hasn't changed, but he looks so much hotter now. He puts the hand back down and smirks, boring his eyes into mine.

"Say the word and I'll give you what you want. What we both need." he whispers, his breath hot, alcohol scented, and voice raspy and quiet. His smirk remained, watching my eyes switch from his to his lips, pink and parted.

His left hand creeps up my thigh, rubbing it softly, still having me sat up and pinned under him. A soft exhale leaves my lips as I shut my eyes to his touch, lips parted. His fingertips rub against my soft skin, making me feel like I'm in heaven. And he hasn't even kissed me yet.

He keeps a steady eye contact with me, his cock now forming a bulge through his grey sweatpants he has on. His hands still grazing my thigh, squeezing it softly and expecting an answer.

I nod fast, desperately wanting him. And we both knew that even if I didn't answer, it would be a yes anyway.

He immediately wraps his hand around my waist and lifts me up, catching me my surprise, and sitting himself down on the bed, placing me on his lap directly above his bulge. He groans as he lets go, putting my full weight straddled onto him. I can feel his heartbeat through where I sit, and I'm certain that he can feel mine as I feel myself begin to throb and get hot.

He pulls me in for a passionate kiss, putting his tongue through my parted lips without any form of hesitation, greedily taking me all for himself. His tongue danced around mine, his saliva wrapping around me like a rope, tightening the restraint not to just pounce on him.

His hands explore my body and feel me up and down in my tight dress, he lets go of our kiss with a trail of saliva between our lips. He then begins to kiss my jawline, making his way slowly down to my neck. A soft exhale releases from me as I give into his kiss, his lips leaving marks all over my bare neck. He sucks on my neck slightly, causing me to whimper which only makes him more eager. He grips on me tighter and rubs the inside of my thigh, slowly creeping up with his playful fingers. My breath leaves my mouth as I moan quietly, him giving me love marks and bites, slowly making his way down to my collarbone, leaving sloppy kisses across there as well, taking big breaths smelling my perfume. He groans.

"Fuck, y/n...you smell so fucking good."

I moan again in responce as his free hand fiddles with the straps to my dress, slowly sliding one off my shoulder. His lips let go and he looks up at me, my head rolled back and eyes shut. Our breathing both heavy, his hand tracing circles on my inner thigh now creeps higher, he presses two fingers against my panties and feels the wet spot he'd created. A low chuckle arised from him.

"Oh darling..." he whispers, smirking. His fingers pushed harder into me, making me whimper and bury my head in his hair, his face still near my collarbone. I wap my hands around his head as he kissed my collarbone once more, using his index finger to slide my panties to the side.

My breath is rapid, my cheeks are red and my mind is crazy right now. My entire body is hot as I sit on his lap - on his bulge - and feel his fingers creep around my most sensitive parts.

He feels his fingers around my clit, making me squirm within his grasp. His digits traced over me like he knew where every single vein was, every single nerve and every spot to make me even more wet for him. He slides his fingers in and I hug his head into my chest tighter, adjusting to his fingers. He thrusted them in me almost instantly, not giving me time to adjust, pumping me up as if I were a balloon, I felt like I was going to burst anyway.

He kept his hand movements steady, his pace swift and me on his lap. He kissed my chest as he fingered me, leaving marks imprinted on my soft skin, the sounds of kissing and heavy breathing flooding the room. I felt my walls tighten around his fingers and my thighs pressed together, which he used his free hand to part them slightly.

"C'mon. You're doing so well." he whispers as I feel myself getting weak to his touch, not being able to lift my head and whimpering, moaning softly against his head that I still held.

He moved his digits faster inside me, feeling me tighten around him; he knew I was close.

"That's it, darling..."

He rubs my clit with his thumb as I practically ride his fingers, moaning inbetween every motion, keeping in a harmonic rhythm that we created.

I bite my lip and roll my head back as I come to a climax, leaving fluid dripping over Ghost's sweatpants and hand which he pulled out of me slowly, licking his fingers clean whilst making direct eye contact with me as I went to look at him. His face is red, sweating and plastered with a devillish smirk, the bulge in his sweatpants is throbbing as I sit on it, as if it had it's own heartbeat. I exhale and smile back at him, him using his now free hand to cup my cheek and pull me in for a soft kiss.

I feel myself shutting my eyes and drifting to sleep, but I shake myself awake as he lets go of our kiss, feeling my tiredness from not only my limpless but my general posture.

"Bedtime?" he softly asks, him rubbing my thigh gently and smiling. I nod and rub my eyes, feeling my legs shake and my body weaken. He sighs, but nods and stands up, holding my waist, sitting me down on the edge of the bed,

He looks back at me as he walks to his wardrobe. "Don't fall asleep yet, my love." his raspy voice asks, grabbing out a shirt for me to sleep in, knowing I hadn't returned the one from before. But he didn't care, they suited me better anyway.

He closed the wardrobe and walked back over to me, half asleep and smiling at him. He chuckled and gave me another kiss, short and sweet, and crouched to my level.

"Now, am I going to have to change you or can you do it yourself?" he asks, smiling at me. I pout and shake my head like a child, my drowsiness getting to me.

"I'm doing it?" he asks again. I nod.

He stands me up and holds my hand as he slips the other strap off the shoulder, sliding my dress down. What he didn't expect was for me to not have a bra.

His bulge throbbed harder seeing my exposed breasts, him muttering curses to try control himself as he fully slid the dress off, leaving it in a pool on the floor. He then put his shirt over my head and grabbed my waist, taking me to his bed and laying me on his chest as he laid on his back. He felt my bare breasts against his chest, only blocked by two layers of shirt, which drove him crazier. But he knew he couldn't do anything, I was too tired. And he was respective.

He wrapped his arms around my back, leading his hands under my shirt to touch my bare skin, and trace around on me. He kissed my forehead and slowly, we both fell asleep, hearts beating fast and our relationship on an entirely new level.